+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pathetic bitter Pigs...

Pathetic bitter Pigs...

They get mullered on the Pitch so after first targeting Gagey, they’re now targeting Edwards for an absolute nothing comment during the match probably hoping he’ll get the push. Pathetic!

Well they tried it with Kevin Gage before the game dint they.

I dont even know what foot in mouth Keith has said,but it must be worth a public floggin in Hillsboro Park.

Oh did you hear delusional Pitsmoor trying ever so hard to claim the high ground back for the sh1t club he supports,bigger club bigger fanbase...........yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post

I dont even know what foot in mouth Keith has said,but it must be worth a public floggin in Hillsboro Park.

Oh did you hear delusional Pitsmoor trying ever so hard to claim the high ground back for the sh1t club he supports,bigger club bigger fanbase...........yawn.

w@nk team

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post

I heard him try to cook the history books by inferring a win in the first round of the league cup was as important as in the league.

Keith was Just joking about his missis cooking his Sunday dinner as per usual. The offended Pig who phoned up sounded about 80 so will have been outraged most of his life then.

Got me on my favourite subject again when listening to Mr P Pillock. Yes they have historically had a bigger fan base, since both teams where in the league their home average is 1987 more per game than ours. This was helped mainly because they had big attendances between 1948/54. In fact they had 7 30K plus averages in that period. But in the remaining 143 years of their existence they have only had another 3 , the last 2 being either side of the 1966 FA Cup Final. Put it into context, they've had better, bigger stadiums, more honours in the last 100 years, go ahead directors and spent much more on transfer fees. The best stadium in the country when we were still playing in a 3 sided ground. As someone once said if we'd had half of what they had we'd have been support wise light years ahead.

Yup what keef said was very much tongue in cheek, the deluded are trying to blame everyone but themselves for the bouncing day trouncing

Remember when we beat them 2-0 at the Lane when Dane and Deano notched ,some sad bitter female Pig reported Simon Tracey for his over zealous goal celebration,incredibly he got fined by the FA

They really are bad losers

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Got me on my favourite subject again when listening to Mr P Pillock. Yes they have historically had a bigger fan base, since both teams where in the league their home average is 1987 more per game than ours. This was helped mainly because they had big attendances between 1948/54. In fact they had 7 30K plus averages in that period. But in the remaining 143 years of their existence they have only had another 3 , the last 2 being either side of the 1966 FA Cup Final. Put it into context, they've had better, bigger stadiums, more honours in the last 100 years, go ahead directors and spent much more on transfer fees. The best stadium in the country when we were still playing in a 3 sided ground. As someone once said if we'd had half of what they had we'd have been support wise light years ahead.
    Chuffin hell Mahatma,you really do know your pig history don't ya fella?UTCB

Just that I was made to believe that the pigs were some kind of super club. Have to say when I went past the Sty in those days and then past the Lane it looked like we were pole apart. In terms of just about everything we were the poor relations apart from support. Always been the loudest and proudest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast