+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 105 of 125 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1243

Thread: Lalas

What a bunch of phucktards they are.
    They have won 3 games in a row with last minute / injury time goals. IN THE 3RD DIVISION. And yet, they are in meltdown at us beating a top Premier league team, (FA Cup holders and European semi finalists) in the same ma mer.

A special kind of stupid.

The level of bitterness is absolutely insane. The sort of stuff they're saying on Clowns 'R' Us makes you concerned for their mental health.

Well, I say 'concerned'....it gives me a warm glow knowing that late winner has ruined the week for some of them. 😁😁😁

Just been for a wee look . . . Jesus christ, did they even watch the same game?

I mean its ****ing hilarious but still.

I so hope they **** up again and have to do a 5th season in League One

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    What a bunch of phucktards they are.
    They have won 3 games in a row with last minute / injury time goals. IN THE 3RD DIVISION.
    ..and yet they’re still clinging on to the last play off place by their finger nails.
    If their present plight hasn’t taught them some humility then nothing ever will.

Lets all wave our Ginster pasties tomorrow afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    ..and yet they’re still clinging on to the last play off place by their finger nails.
    If their present plight hasn’t taught them some humility then nothing ever will.
    Those sort of fans will never have humility, they are Blunderland through and through and they always believe they ought to be up there with the top clubs. They will never be realists even if, or when they are playing nonleague football.

I’ve never seen so much bitterness. I’ll give you the pick of the comments:
    “Joelinton is an embarrassment of a footballer”
    Amazingly noone disagreed with this comment which leads me to believe that most on that forum don’t know very much about football.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    I’ve never seen so much bitterness. I’ll give you the pick of the comments:
    “Joelinton is an embarrassment of a footballer”
    Amazingly noone disagreed with this comment which leads me to believe that most on that forum don’t know very much about football.
    How many of them would love a Joelinton playing for them to get them out of the predicament they are in which season by season is looking to be more permanent rather than temporary.

There's a great page on Twitter which picks out the best examples ad posts them-the mackems hate it.

The latest was one from a Shrewsbury fan telling them that all the other League 1 fans hate them and think they're arrogant (well, if the cap fits...) which has NOT amused them, not least because they spend a lot of their time congratulating themselves on how well-liked they are and how nobody likes us.

Page 105 of 125 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)