+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Lalas

Was a guy on football focus (i think) last night saying that if they go down and aren't bought out the stadium will be a ghost town and they'll be lucky to get 10,000

gibson wrote his and 4 other cars off through speeding to get away from the ground after hearing he was on the team sheet.

rodwell spends his matchdays shopping,and gets paid 70 grand a week to do so,safc,the club and set of fans that keep on giving!

the fishing on RTG is f'ucking fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by tooslomofo View Post
    I’m abroad on holiday with a 7hr time difference so not much crack on here or the web
    So with a bit of time on my hands and pushed by boredom and Darren Gibson/ scum result
    I thought I’d dip my toe into the RTG pool
    For the first time
    And my god it doesn’t disappoint
    Page after page of pure comedy gold

Ok I must admit it may be a bit sad to be revelling in others unhappiness
    But f00k it,it’s great to see them implode and fall apart at the seams
    I remember vividly the way they were on there when we went down last time after they beat Everton. Full of the 6 in a row/we relegated them stuff. One bloke even said them sending us down was the best thing ever in his life and went on to say he had kids. Sad, pathetic ****s like that deserve their current predicament, but I bet he and the hundreds of others who gloated aren't even attending now. Not even Sunlun till half time now...they'll not even be going and will be venting for us all to view. Karma, karma, karma and don't we just love it! In July Gibson started this seasons demise slagging his team 'mates' when drunk and hopefully has now finished it with his current drink fuelled escapade. Keep on giving please SAFC.

the way things sit today makes every single one of the 6 in a row (painful as they were) worth it

there's no banter at work anymore though, they're all broken now.

Quote Originally Posted by kingstonbob View Post
    I remember vividly the way they were on there when we went down last time after they beat Everton. Full of the 6 in a row/we relegated them stuff. One bloke even said them sending us down was the best thing ever in his life and went on to say he had kids. Sad, pathetic ****s like that deserve their current predicament, but I bet he and the hundreds of others who gloated aren't even attending now. Not even Sunlun till half time now...they'll not even be going and will be venting for us all to view. Karma, karma, karma and don't we just love it! In July Gibson started this seasons demise slagging his team 'mates' when drunk and hopefully has now finished it with his current drink fuelled escapade. Keep on giving please SAFC.

Mind you, if I played for Sunlun I´d be on the drink too.

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    As an aside. I was reading about this on RTG and some boy came on kicking off shouting about how a mag could be allowed on to the field at shiite central and what a liberty it was - not knowing that he'd just done some kind of sponsored walk from Bournemouth raising a shed load of cash for Bradley Lowry.

What a chartable baastard.

LOL. FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    As an aside. I was reading about this on RTG and some boy came on kicking off shouting about how a mag could be allowed on to the field at shiite central and what a liberty it was - not knowing that he'd just done some kind of sponsored walk from Bournemouth raising a shed load of cash for Bradley Lowry.

What a chartable baastard.

LOL. FFS.
    ....look under the thread entitled "who on earth" about page 7 or 8.

What a ballbag.

Mind, to be fair to quite a few of them, the OP got short shrift from quite a few who said the lad was just having his moment of fun after a stupendous charity effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Mind, to be fair to quite a few of them, the OP got short shrift from quite a few who said the lad was just having his moment of fun after a stupendous charity effort.
    That's something at least.

apparently today is administration deadline day....

if they take the plunge today, the points come off this season.....

any later and next season will be fun too....

Page 29 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)