+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 43 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Thread: Lalas

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    you aren't at tap & spile are you?
    No, the Vault. Tis canny although I can't drink until I get home. Bah.

can we please keep this thread going until hell freezes over, or they return?

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    can we please keep this thread going until hell freezes over, or they return?
    Let's hope either takes centuries.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I was working so just glanced at the score and stats on BBC website around the 80 minute mark and thought, 'Ah well, maybe next week then!' Met a friend in the pub next door to where I work around 6pm, and we were talking about the Everton game, then I said 'shame about Sunderland today', and he duly informed me of the turnaround. We spent a good chunk of the night reading different match reports of that game and laughing. Really couldn't make it up with them - Burton, Bent, and bottom of the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy1981_2 View Post
    I was working so just glanced at the score and stats on BBC website around the 80 minute mark and thought, 'Ah well, maybe next week then!' Met a friend in the pub next door to where I work around 6pm, and we were talking about the Everton game, then I said 'shame about Sunderland today', and he duly informed me of the turnaround. We spent a good chunk of the night reading different match reports of that game and laughing. Really couldn't make it up with them - Burton, Bent, and bottom of the league.
    Does that prove that they are worse than bottom of the league, if that's possible.

The irony of them saying 'enjoy Burton' when we went down....then Burton end up sending them down????

After throwing away 9 points from winning positions in the LAST 4 GAMES

To the third tier?

Wearing that kit this season?

In front of laughable crowds?

In that shit-stained (literally ), rusting, pink-seated, litter-ridden, soon to be a bungalow, anonymous-run-of-the-mill flat pack shit tip of a stadium?

With a player who took £70 000 a week for not playing?

With a shite manager who was a one-trick Pony with Wales (Bale)

While we looked doomed and now we're thriving?

If Carlsberg did relegations...

KARMA?

When a football club hides facts about a child abuser so he can help out in a relegation battle,but 2 seasons later they are in division 3

KARMA!

just read on the comedy channel that our Mackem pals have played 155 home games in the last 8 seasons and won only 25 of them....

fecking Hell man, we handed them 3 if those wins.

imagine averaging 3 home wins per season over such an extended period?

dear me!

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    just read on the comedy channel that our Mackem pals have played 155 home games in the last 8 seasons and won only 25 of them....

fecking Hell man, we handed them 3 if those wins.

imagine averaging 3 home wins per season over such an extended period?

dear me!
    That's because it's tough at the top.

Page 43 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)