+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 61 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Thread: Lalas

Will have a huge impact on the club if they stay in that league

I think the last of the parachute payments goes next season (although there is talk that Ellis Short is getting that anyway). They were a bit unlucky to lose Maja (rat jumping ship) mid season but then their management team did a massive panic buy on Will Grigg (4 million ) - from the little I've seen, he looks completely uninterested (must've thought nowhere could be a worse sh*thole than Wigan )

I'm looking forward to another huge dose of sour grapes as they try to pretend how it was good that they weren't promoted this year.

I know the businessman who was spearheading the local bid to buy the club. Short was going to sell to them but opted for the Donald deal because he offered Short the parachute payments as part of his deal.

They're not getting that money and are in serious trouble unless this other businessman from South America steps up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I know the businessman who was spearheading the local bid to buy the club. Short was going to sell to them but opted for the Donald deal because he offered Short the parachute payments as part of his deal.

They're not getting that money and are in serious trouble unless this other businessman from South America steps up.
    Paplo Escobar couldn't get them up now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Paplo Escobar couldn't get them up now.
    I still think they will go up, but we can live in hope!

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Will have a huge impact on the club if they stay in that league
    Will have a huge impact on my ribs.................through laughing if they stay in that league

They have found their level but have failed to win half their games.
    23rd new manager in 5 yrs on the cards!

Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    I still think they will go up, but we can live in hope!
    Reckon they will go out in the playoffs myself.

If they finish 3rd and get Doncaster in the play offs, they will get to Wembley and have a chance in a one off final against either Barnsley, Pompey or Charlton.

If they finish lower than 3rd I cannot see them winning over 2 legs against Charlton or Pompey...

I am looking forward to them staying down...

Should they go up, I'm looking forward to them being humped week in week out...

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    If they finish 3rd and get Doncaster in the play offs, they will get to Wembley and have a chance in a one off final against either Barnsley, Pompey or Charlton.

If they finish lower than 3rd I cannot see them winning over 2 legs against Charlton or Pompey...

I am looking forward to them staying down...

Should they go up, I'm looking forward to them being humped week in week out...
    And so say all of us.

Whatever happens it’s the lowest position in the Leagues that they have every finished in their illustrious club history

The Club that keeps on giving. Love to see Pompey do them again at Wembley in the playoffs.

Page 61 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)