+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Lalas

Last edited by Zippity; 17-02-2018 at 11:02 PM. Reason: beer, basically

it's ironic that the SOS now resembles one of their pink seats

a sad,empty,faded place for mackem arseholes.

i'm loving their plight....loving it

Quote Originally Posted by ranat22 View Post

i'm loving their plight....loving it
    me too....

if we stay up and they go down, there will be the same divisional distance between us and them as there will be Gateshead and them.

so, with Gateshead being geographically closer to them, that would make Gateshead and the sh1tkickers proper derby rivals.

the whole thing makes 6 in a row and Rafa Beneathus, we put you down etc. almost worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Itīs a one horse race, man............................................to League 1.
    And I'm proud to say I forecast a drop to the !st div on here long before this season began

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    me too....

if we stay up and they go down, there will be the same divisional distance between us and them as there will be Gateshead and them.

so, with Gateshead being geographically closer to them, that would make Gateshead and the sh1tkickers proper derby rivals.

the whole thing makes 6 in a row and Rafa Beneathus, we put you down etc. almost worthwhile.
    Wouldn't it be satisfying to see them both in the same division in a couple of seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Well, RTG reckon Coleman doesn't cut the mustard.
    Coleman would cut the mustard with a decent team and squad to work on as well as appreciative REAL supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Coleman would cut the mustard with a decent team and squad to work on as well as appreciative REAL supporters.
    To be honest, even with just one of those two points he'd b ok. If he'd of waited and extra 2 days i reckon he'd be baggies manager now.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    And I'm proud to say I forecast a drop to the !st div on here long before this season began
    Good shout, i was sure they'd be fine and challenging for top half/play offs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    I didn't realise how big the cracks were that Defoe and Pickford were papering over. I definitely thought top half, even after the appointment of Coleman I thought they'd turn it around then. He's done better than Grayson in terms of results, but they're still joint bottom, so it has to be a playing squad issue.

I donīt think Mourinho wouldīve done better than Coleman. The manager isnīt the problem, itīs the Board /Owner. The owner has backed his managers with money but itīs been very poorly spent - numerous poor decisions on buying players past their sell by date or with p*sh poor attitudes is the cause.

For years their transfer policy has adopted the 'blunderbuss' approach i.e. buy loads of cheap players and hope a couple improve enormously. Itīs proof that youīre better off keeping your powder dry and spending your cash on quality.

If their supportes werenīt so obsessed with us I could almost feel sorry for them, but I donīt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    To be honest, even with just one of those two points he'd b ok. If he'd of waited and extra 2 days i reckon he'd be baggies manager now.

A good many years ago before I retired when in business my company did a lot of work at one of the Fulham director's house in Purley, Surrey and he enthused about Coleman, particularly his handling of the youngsters and he forecast a top managerial career for him. I'm inclined to agree that he was too hasty to get back into league management and had he waited a few weeks I'm sure the Baggies would be on a safer footing.

Coleman is the only one down the road who I feel sorry for. The lad deserves much better on his record than this, and I only hope it doesn't stop him getting a better job when he parts company with the unwashed.

Page 20 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)