+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 67 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast

Thread: Lalas

There are actually mackems out there who believe...

Actually believe....

That getting to 2 3rd division finals is a better achievement than coming mid table in the top flight...

I have work mates offering me maps, postcodes, hotel addresses and tube stations should we ever get relegated twice and get to Wembley....

Last night was my 1st experience of 3rd division football, albeit on a foreign stream on my phone...

But phuck me... it was my last...

What an absolute shower of Shiite... I fell asleep twice in the 1st half and turned it off altogether with 20 mins left.

Dear me!

Cant beat the backward logic of a mackem.So on that basis they will be hoping they lose the final.So they can go for the checkatrade and play off final in the 3rd division next season as well.
    I mean what's the point in getting promotions if it leads to the Premier League eventually when 3rd division rewards are better.
    No wonder they live in Sunderland.

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    There are actually mackems out there who believe...

Actually believe....

That getting to 2 3rd division finals is a better achievement than coming mid table in the top flight...

I have work mates offering me maps, postcodes, hotel addresses and tube stations should we ever get relegated twice and get to Wembley....

Last night was my 1st experience of 3rd division football, albeit on a foreign stream on my phone...

But phuck me... it was my last...

What an absolute shower of Shiite... I fell asleep twice in the 1st half and turned it off altogether with 20 mins left.

Dear me!

And they still have to contend with their grief when they get hammered at Wembley

Lads n lasses - they will never change. Just sit back and have a bloody good laugh - it’s hilarious.

LALAS😂

Some lads gone to Wembley with a flag.It has SACF on it.What a pack of thick inbreds they really are.The idiots holding it up have tee-shirts on saying have you ever seen a mag at the new Wembley.Again thick as sh1t.
    All I will say is come on Charlton.Repeat 1998.

LALAS......

No other words needed....

The 6 in a row mob...
    Now have a 2nd season in a row on the 3rd division!

They're in even deeper trouble now. Parachute payments gone and their squad, judging by results and performances, is not too good for the third division. McGeady and Maguire leave this summer and they have no stand out (for the 3rd division) players.

Their manager seems bereft of any ideas about attacking and is Pardue-esque in his sitting back when they take the lead. Be interesting to see how many times they have been pegged back after taking the lead this season and so it was fitting that it happened again in the final.

Hilarious game today again and they've developed a real talent for handing heart breaking results to their supporters and it couldn't happen to a better bunch of people.

Seven in a row at Wembley now.

Bye-bye you horrible scum.

LALAS

Well... it's been a while since we did... but maybe we can afford a little LALAS again...

3-0 defeat to the team 4th bottom of the football league...

It would be rude not to....

Don't forget...their "Dell" takeover ended up being a 12M loan!

Hey, don't mock!!! They're getting their lift fixed and some new speakers!

Page 67 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)