+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it too early

Is it too early

To dream of promotion, unlike Sheridan and Derry seasons we look completely solid and I can't see where we can go wrong

Yes, it's too early.

We beat the slags and I'm a believer!

Hope they don't recall Grant in January as per his clause in his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Comptonpie View Post
    To dream of promotion, unlike Sheridan and Derry seasons we look completely solid and I can't see where we can go wrong
    No, it's not too early....we are going up......we're going to go through a few sticky patches (Exeter had two glorious chances to equalise) but we seem to get through them.

KN has this TEAM believing

We can dream... We look solid as you say. We are scoring goals from all over the pitch. Could we do with another striker? That would definately help, but, while we are not conceding goals we can still keep the momentum going.

Quote Originally Posted by HopefulPie View Post
    Hope they don't recall Grant in January as per his clause in his contract.
    AH needs to offer Forest some cash to keep him, at least for this season...simple as....he's a huge part of this team performance

25 points from 10 games is a fantastic return and means we are half way to being safe in this division for another season. To be in this position at the end of September is fantastic.

We now need another 25 points form the next 13 games which will take us up to Christmas and then we will be safe.

If we can get to the transfer window and be on 40-50 points that is when I really will start to believe.

But the signs are good and as I've said on here many times the clean sheet is what wins titles and we've probably had more clean sheets in 10 games that we have had all of last season.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    25 points from 10 games is a fantastic return and means we are half way to being safe in this division for another season. To be in this position at the end of September is fantastic.

We now need another 25 points form the next 13 games which will take us up to Christmas and then we will be safe.

If we can get to the transfer window and be on 40-50 points that is when I really will start to believe.

But the signs are good and as I've said on here many times the clean sheet is what wins titles and we've probably had more clean sheets in 10 games that we have had all of last season.
    That's the complete negative way to think of things we're a league 1 club not a league two side. We need to get out of this piss pot league asap and three seasons in it to me is nrke than enough suffering. Have to aim for promotion from day 1 and not even worry about relegation!

Quote Originally Posted by DannyNotts View Post
    That's the complete negative way to think of things we're a league 1 club not a league two side. We need to get out of this piss pot league asap and three seasons in it to me is nrke than enough suffering. Have to aim for promotion from day 1 and not even worry about relegation!
    A team that came close to relegation last season should most definitely worry about relegation this season!

Quote Originally Posted by DannyNotts View Post
    I agree with Danny, why are people still talking about relegation ffs......we're clear at the top..with a cracking manager and an owner that clearly backs him......let's think positive....how many points before we are automatically promoted?

ps....and when can we start partying?......I say "we are top of the league.....we are top of the league"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast