+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do some still demand 442 ?

Do some still demand 442 ?

Why did Hecky change it at half time ? Has he got the away team dressing room bugged . He dropped a ******* for me , these players are finding it tough to step up at times and we should have stuck to what we're well drilled at .

I don't think we have the players to play 2 in the middle that's why we ended up dropping deep and inviting them on , we were panicking and start lobbing it forwards.

Hecky lost the game by going 442 imo

Who lost us the points?

Hecky by going 442

Said it a few games ago when he took Moncur off. You don’t notice what he does massively, but when he’s taken off we notice a difference. Yesterday when he went off the hole appeared for them to get pressing is up the field.

If we'd had Mallan on the bench we could have brought some more guile into the fold.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    If we'd had Mallan on the bench we could have brought some more guile into the fold.
    Ive only seen Mallan once Ponte , that was on monday in the under 23s game , he looked good allround , but suprisingly looked a little slow So maybe not ready or needs game time ? Hecky should and will know the answer there

Who's Mallan?

Who lost us the points?
    Are my ears deceiving me, did I just read that right eh Ponty ?. Somebody has admitted Hecky lost us a few points, what a shocker!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Are my ears deceiving me, did I just read that right eh Ponty ?. Somebody has admitted Hecky lost us a few points, what a shocker!!.
    I'd criticise Hecky no problem if I think he's made a *** up . Always have .

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    I'd criticise Hecky no problem if I think he's made a *** up . Always have .
    It might look like hes cost us by changing what was a 1-0 at half time formation Esr, but I still prefer 2 up front so I wont knock him for going for it. Thats where I'll stick by him if hes trying to win or finish off a match like that, despite the odd team changes etc.
    Sadly the players dont seem up to it when he changes the formation during the match, look at how hopeless we were when he changed it against Aston Villa for example.
    Last edited by Acido; 27-09-2017 at 12:53 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast