+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: What Will The Outcome Be?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sheffield United v Wolves Matchday Thread

Read the post before it- I was trying to copy the pic you posted but it wouldn't let me

Quote Originally Posted by JonDeWolf View Post
    Read the post before it- I was trying to copy the pic you posted but it wouldn't let me
    Soz!

on a night of horrors Saiss had a shot and sent it into the top tier.....oh! woe is me

One of them games you just want to end.

After Coady got marched in the 15' it was always going to be a big ask.....best we forget the night altogether and strive to get back to our winning ways ! Look forward to Costa's return !

I hear that Clarke is a good striker wolves could do with him

Bad day at the office

Why pull back a striker who runs like he's towing a trailer ?

And you can't afford to miss penalties at this level

At least Costa's gonna be fresh for the weekend

I can actually say I wuz there! I think I am the kiss off death really, maybe the next time I ask Gav to get me a ticket he needs to tell me to do one. But he is by far a much too nice guy to do that.

The game was fairly even up to the red card. Stupid foul, the guy still had the keeper to beat. Give up a goal, so what, keep eleven men on the field. Missed penalty, all down hill after that.

The truth is even when we had a decent percentage of the possession we didn't really create any scoring chances. It was just not our night.

For me the only positives from my only game of the year were:

I got to see Gav.

The train journey was great.

I met some really great people in Sheffield'

Going to the ground I stopped a guy and asked him if I was on the right track, he said he was going that way so he gave me a lift in his car, during which time we had a good conversation about Sheff Utd, Wednesday, Wolves etc.

After the game two girls took me under their wings and guided me, arm in arm, back to the hotel.

The hotel is great and the staff are something special.

So there were some positives from the trip.

But fecking crap why didn't he put that bloody penalty away!!

It was good to see you again Woody, it's just a pity Wolves didn't turn up! Up until the sending off i think both sides were evenly matched. Coady deserved his red card, it's easy for me to say now, if only Coady had allowed Clarke a run on goal, he would still then have to beat Ruddy to score.

After watching Sheffield United on Sunday, i didn't expect an easy game, only after Coady had gone off they enjoyed quite a lot of the ball. I can't say i was happy with the defending for both of Clarke's goals. At 1-0 and a man down, i always think if only can get one chance, even we did Neves hits the post from the penalty spot.

Leon Clarke will be on a high at the moment and his two goals could easily have been three. It wasn't our night and for me now it is how Wolves respond against Burton on Saturday.
    Last edited by wolves71; 28-09-2017 at 12:29 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)