+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ryan Williamson

Im confused can hyou tell me what the source they have his triple D

That comment was just confusing as you posting and thinking of it.

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    Again you keep going on trying to say they don’t have a source when they actually do so you can keep going on as much as you want but at the end of the day you don’t have a clue and therefore going on ignore once again for constant trash of threads.
    Yeah whatever you believe what you want to does not make it true, but its a free country.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteram View Post
    Yeah whatever you believe what you want to does not make it true, but its a free country.
    You don’t believe anything what comes out of your own mouth let alone anything else so it’s just all trash to you and therefore like I said your going on ignore.

Lucky Whiteram on doo dah diddy's ignore list!!

Well I have no intention of replying to any of his posts from now on. But I kinda guess that if he knows how to use the ignore button he would not be able to resist having a peek to see what has been posted and if it mentioned him would deffo not be able to resist posting a response.

Anyway as this Forum has become an asylum for those of not so sound a mind I will either try and avoid those threads or more likely not post at all. Shame I seemed to have joined at just the wrong time, but I guess these things go in cycles and the kids will find other entertainment in due course, although one poster seems happy filling up a thread entirely with his own posts, which I understood to be spam and a breach of the rules but it matters not.

Ryan talks about his Scotland U21’s call-up against England U21’s on Friday 6th October and is thrilled how people have been taking notice of his work ethic at Dunfermline on the field leading to his Scotland U21’s call-up.

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2017/0...an-williamson/

shame theres no proof that Derby are interested in him.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)