+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Williamson

Ryan Williamson

Derby County keeping tabs on Dunfermline RB Ryan Williamson with an option to move in January.

He has scored 6 goals in 13 games for Dunfermline this season.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/09/27...iamson-with-v/

Yea we can get rid of Baird but hes another sicknote with knee problems and bad broken leg. Will fit in well. Oh and he hasnt scored any goals for Dumferline in his career

But then there is no evidence that we are actually interested in him.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteram View Post
    But then there is no evidence that we are actually interested in him.
    When it says “Derby keeping tabs on him” it means they are interested.

No it means someone is claiming Derby are interested in him which isn't the same thing at all. Most of whats on tinternet and media is pure rumour and speculation with no basis in fact and no evidence to support it. So as I said there is no evidence that we are interested in him unless you can quote from a verifiable source.

No it means someone is claiming Derby are interested in him which isn't the same thing at all. Most of whats on tinternet and media is pure rumour and speculation with no basis in fact and no evidence to support it. So as I said there is no evidence that we are interested in him unless you can quote from a verifiable source.
    What more evidence do you want then Derby are keeping tabs on him.

Want another source here you go.... https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...an-williamson/

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    What more evidence do you want then Derby are keeping tabs on him.
    A source quoted that is rather more credible than The Scottish Sun with the caveat "It is said derby are keeping tabs on him"

I could say Derby are keeping tabs on him, you have confidently posted Derby are keeping tabs in him, there is absolutely no credible evidence that this is true, its pure rumour, which is not evidence and therefore you cannot say Derby are keeping tabs on him.

A source quoted that is rather more credible than The Scottish Sun with the caveat "It is said derby are keeping tabs on him"

I could say Derby are keeping tabs on him, you have confidently posted Derby are keeping tabs in him, there is absolutely no credible evidence that this is true, its pure rumour, which is not evidence and therefore you cannot say Derby are keeping tabs on him.
    Because Derby are keeping tabs on him you prune it wouldn’t say otherwise.

Don’t get involved in something you know nothing about.

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    Because Derby are keeping tabs on him you prune it wouldn’t say otherwise.

Don’t get involved in something you know nothing about.
    Don't get abusive with me just because you don't understand that everything that is written in the media or on the internet isn't true! I pity your naivety in assuming that because its been reported it is true = the clue is in the words "it is said" thats a get out clause used all the time when a rumour is being repeated.

I rather think that you should refrain from posting rumour and supposition as the truth because it clearly shows you haven;t a clue what your on about but just repeating a rumour.

So as I said, there is zero evidence that Derby are interested in this guy other than a media report which states "it is said" so whoever wrote that doesn't know either.

I'm not remotely bothered that you don't seem to understand the concept of evidence or that reporting rumours as fact makes you look a bit silly, because its obvious to others what the facts are here.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)