+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Williamson

1. There is no way you can know whether or not I like the thread or not from what I wrote.

2. If you understood the English language you would have understood that I wrote that HITC reported what the Sun said. The point is that The Sun is not known for factual reporting, The Sun does NOT say we ARE looking at the lad. They use caveats so that it looks like they are saying something without ever claiming it is fact.

3. I am convinced by facts. You appear to know that we have been tracking the lad since last season. DCFC may well have been but there is nothing in your post to corroborate that. Please understand, I am not getting at you, with the possible exception to your apparent view that we should accept things as fact just because you have written them. There is absolutely no corroboration for your seeing this whole affair as fact.

1) Actually I can from previous posts gone by of constant trash of posts.

2) The Sun & HITC does say that we are keeping tabs on Williamson but you just ignore the fact because you want to constantly trash the post because you have a don’t give a **** attitude.

3) I am convinced by facts, so if you think otherwise well it’s your don’t give a **** attitude towards this thread and other threads that ignores the full picture here.

Still pissed from last night mate?

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    1) Actually I can from previous posts gone by of constant trash of posts.

2) The Sun & HITC does say that we are keeping tabs on Williamson but you just ignore the fact because you want to constantly trash the post because you have a don’t give a **** attitude.

3) I am convinced by facts, so if you think otherwise well it’s your don’t give a **** attitude towards this thread and other threads that ignores the full picture here.
    No HITC reports the Sun as saying " it is reported" that Derby are keeping tabs on him and" it is said" that Derby scouts were at the game, what is it about "It is said" and "It is reported" that you don't understand as being caveats which mean that the Journo in the sun does not actually know that what he has written is true, but has heard it from somebodys aunts mothers sisters mate down the pub?

Nobody is trashing your trashing the post, we are just suggesting that what you are posting as a nailed on fact isn't necessarily so - if you are happy to look silly by constantly posting media gossip as if its true, then go ahead fill your boots, everyone else will know that its just gossip and speculation.

Clearly you live in your own little world where reality does not intrude so I will leave you to it,I do not have the time to waste on such *******s!

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteram View Post
    No HITC reports the Sun as saying " it is reported" that Derby are keeping tabs on him and" it is said" that Derby scouts were at the game, what is it about "It is said" and "It is reported" that you don't understand as being caveats which mean that the Journo in the sun does not actually know that what he has written is true, but has heard it from somebodys aunts mothers sisters mate down the pub?

Nobody is trashing your trashing the post, we are just suggesting that what you are posting as a nailed on fact isn't necessarily so - if you are happy to look silly by constantly posting media gossip as if its true, then go ahead fill your boots, everyone else will know that its just gossip and speculation.

Clearly you live in your own little world where reality does not intrude so I will leave you to it,I do not have the time to waste on such *******s!
    Did the report say it was gossip no! it was a report based on fact something that you can’t get your head around of where it says “Derby are keeping tabs on Williamson” and constantly can’t see the bigger picture.

Maybe one for the u23 .. am I correct in thinking he only 21 and been out with serious injuries in that time

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    Did the report say it was gossip no! it was a report based on fact something that you can’t get your head around of where it says “Derby are keeping tabs on Williamson” and constantly can’t see the bigger picture.
    Yiddah yiddah - whatever my friend you clearly haven't a clue so no point whatsoever in interacting with you as your in your own little world where facts are whatever you decide they are.

The report in the Scottish Sun that HITC quoted says....

1. It is reported that Derby are keeping tabs. From whom did the Sun get their info? They don't know which is why they say "it is reported". The Sun doesn't give a source so maybe it isn't a nailed on certainty that it is true.

2. It is said that Derby were at the game. From whom did the Sun get their info? They don't know which is why they say "it is said". The Sun doesn't give a source so maybe it isn't a nailed on certainty that it is true.

The words in both quotes between IT and THAT tell you, or should tell you, that the Sun has no sources for the report and that the information is therefore unreliable

The reality is that you are taking pices of information out of context and choosing to ignore "it is reported" and "it is said". The rest of us are taking the WHOLE piece in context which is why you have a different understanding of the full meaning. Nobody is having a go. We are trying, or at least I am, to help you understand what the piece in the Scottish Sun actually says as opposed to what you think is says.

In the future, please leave the abuse out of your posts. It has no place on a forum like this and makes you look inferior.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    The report in the Scottish Sun that HITC quoted says....

1. It is reported that Derby are keeping tabs. From whom did the Sun get their info? They don't know which is why they say "it is reported". The Sun doesn't give a source so maybe it isn't a nailed on certainty that it is true.

2. It is said that Derby were at the game. From whom did the Sun get their info? They don't know which is why they say "it is said". The Sun doesn't give a source so maybe it isn't a nailed on certainty that it is true.

The reality is that you are taking pices of information out of context and choosing to ignore "it is reported" and "it is said". The rest of us are taking the WHOLE piece in context which is why you have a different understanding of the full meaning. Nobody is having a go. We are trying, or at least I am, to help you understand what the piece in the Scottish Sun actually says as opposed to what you think is says.

In the future, please leave the abuse out of your posts. It has no place on a forum like this and makes you look inferior.
    I fear you are wasting your time, there is no comprehension or understanding or even a willingness to take on board others views. I for one will not bother responding to his posts in future as its not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteram View Post
    I fear you are wasting your time, there is no comprehension or understanding or even a willingness to take on board others views. I for one will not bother responding to his posts in future as its not worth it.
    Again you keep going on trying to say they don’t have a source when they actually do so you can keep going on as much as you want but at the end of the day you don’t have a clue and therefore going on ignore once again for constant trash of threads.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)