+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jon Tayor blow

Pardon?

I'd only ever seen Yates in a friendly. I was just clutching at straws he could be another Hoskins. Seen him now, sorry to say he's not a 1st team player. Forde just hasn't got that extra. Not done nothing to push us forward while he has been here. Team selection last night was ridiculous. Cummings on the bench when we need Vaulks in midfield. Centre backs are all the place but we got a novice in when we need someone to come straight in. Then Warney brings Yates on again. Takes some believing. Get Bailey-King back & give JCH a fair crack of the whip.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    I was just clutching at straws
    Best post ever from you fella, you've got that bang on the money...

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    I'd only ever seen Yates in a friendly. I was just clutching at straws he could be another Hoskins. Seen him now, sorry to say he's not a 1st team player. Forde just hasn't got that extra. Not done nothing to push us forward while he has been here. Team selection last night was ridiculous. Cummings on the bench when we need Vaulks in midfield. Centre backs are all the place but we got a novice in when we need someone to come straight in. Then Warney brings Yates on again. Takes some believing. Get Bailey-King back & give JCH a fair crack of the whip.
    JCH has had more cracks of the whip than the average circus ring master. Just face it, he's a never has been and is a never will be.
    If Proctor hadn't been injured, JCH would have been shipped out in August because there are more issues involved than just his general lack of ability.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12