+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cardiff fan here

Cardiff fan here

I know there's never any love between us and I'm not going to start now. But I have to say your support last night was brilliant, even at 3-0 down and 10 men you kept singing. You actually played better with 10 men and drew the second half 1-1. I see a thread regarding bogey teams on here, could be something in it, Preston is ours, along with the two east Anglia teams, Ipswich and Norwich. It's going to be a very interesting season as usual, and I will still be happy with a top 6 finish. See you at ER.

have to give you props for your user name. If you thought that up pat yourself on the back.

Welcome and thank you for your kind words.............
    Great to see a full house for you then was it - what does it take to get those Welsh vocals going then as WE won that battle on the night hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    have to give you props for your user name. If you thought that up pat yourself on the back.
    The thing is his actual name is
    Drew Peacock.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    I recall Benny Hill utilising this form of name years ago when he did a hilarious goalkeeping skit on one of his shows. Various saving techniques from the likes of Ginger Tomkins...and Hugh Jarse ! 😅

OP sounds like a bit of a d1ck to me...

Love the pic, lmao. I think the atmosphere in the new lego stadiums is crap, and the accoustics are non existent. We sounded quite loud on Tuesday, but you can't even hear it from the concourse. When there was a huge crowd at Ninian Park, you could hear it from a fair distance away. Wasn't exactly a full house but no matter what some of our fans think, we are not a huge club, and 27000 was a great attendance. Of course, if we are lucky enough to get to the Prem, all the plastics will return and we'll have a full house every week, which is about 33500. I actually don't give a toss about crowd numbers as long as I'm there, which I have been when we were in the basement and crowds of under 5000. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jerection View Post
    Love the pic, lmao. I think the atmosphere in the new lego stadiums is crap, and the accoustics are non existent. We sounded quite loud on Tuesday, but you can't even hear it from the concourse. When there was a huge crowd at Ninian Park, you could hear it from a fair distance away. Wasn't exactly a full house but no matter what some of our fans think, we are not a huge club, and 27000 was a great attendance. Of course, if we are lucky enough to get to the Prem, all the plastics will return and we'll have a full house every week, which is about 33500. I actually don't give a toss about crowd numbers as long as I'm there, which I have been when we were in the basement and crowds of under 5000. Cheers.

So what you are saying is, it's not really about the size ........over to you Mrs O

Its not about the size, its about how you use it and whether you can get rid of the smell afterwards!.
    By the way, what exactly are we talking about here ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Its not about the size, its about how you use it and whether you can get rid of the smell afterwards!.
    By the way, what exactly are we talking about here ?.
    Haven't got a clue Acido....
    Name:  24-Sheep.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  20.2 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)