+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forrest do you know a good Bricky

Forrest do you know a good Bricky

Start bricking your goal up now , were coming !!!!!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
    Don't get carried away feet on the ground we don't want to sound like Wendy. Guy I work with reckons they are playing well and will click against someone soon.

Having said all of that we were awesome tonight that cross from Edna poetry

Quote Originally Posted by Wingy Blade View Post
    Don't get carried away feet on the ground we don't want to sound like Wendy. Guy I work with reckons they are playing well and will click against someone soon.

Having said all of that we were awesome tonight that cross from Edna poetry
    Of these 3 games this week i thought we wudda drawn these first 2 and beat the Scabs.The reason i thought that was cos havin seen them against the grunters they looked a bit like we were under Weir in that they passed for the sake of passin and the pigs pressed em high up the pitch and to be fair cudda been 3 up in't first 10 mins.Watch us get beaten on Satdi just to prove my theory wrong,Last night was another crackin performance and i hope every set of fans boo Leon,he does like shovin it back darn their throats.BROOKSY was superb to watch AGAIN,When he's on't ball i just smile and without goin overboard he does posess a touch of genius,the way he gets out of tight situations is a joy to watch but as Mick Wadsworth said when i had a chat wi him on Monday if he keeps workin and listenin he's got a good chance of becomin a good footballer.How good is it to be at BDBL wi TUFTY in charge? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by wavy_blade View Post
    don't tempt fate

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Of these 3 games this week i thought we wudda drawn these first 2 and beat the Scabs.The reason i thought that was cos havin seen them against the grunters they looked a bit like we were under Weir in that they passed for the sake of passin and the pigs pressed em high up the pitch and to be fair cudda been 3 up in't first 10 mins.Watch us get beaten on Satdi just to prove my theory wrong,Last night was another crackin performance and i hope every set of fans boo Leon,he does like shovin it back darn their throats.BROOKSY was superb to watch AGAIN,When he's on't ball i just smile and without goin overboard he does posess a touch of genius,the way he gets out of tight situations is a joy to watch but as Mick Wadsworth said when i had a chat wi him on Monday if he keeps workin and listenin he's got a good chance of becomin a good footballer.How good is it to be at BDBL wi TUFTY in charge? UTCB
    In answer to your last sentence,on a scale of 1-10,it is 11

It is just a pity that Leon has never played for Forest,he would be sure of a brace if he had

Mick Wadsworth has to suffer you now does he?,poor lad

Quote Originally Posted by wavy_blade View Post
    Just stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    In answer to your last sentence,on a scale of 1-10,it is 11

It is just a pity that Leon has never played for Forest,he would be sure of a brace if he had

Mick Wadsworth has to suffer you now does he?,poor lad
    Just cos(unlike you) i don't ask every member of staff i see for a autograph or a foto you've no need to be so catty wi me ya plank.UTCB

No Couttsy on Satdi. Time for Samir or Lundy to step up to the mark.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    No Couttsy on Satdi. Time for Samir or Lundy to step up to the mark.
    Couttsy missin will be a big blow.UTCB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast