+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Best Fans In The World"

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The first one poured can be a little chewy. I don't touch stuff these days. Gives me chronic heebie jeebies in the morning
    Stick to the White Lightning

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    What irish bars were you drinking in in any of our last 4 years worth of trips?
    Macedonia. Irish themed bar. But run by the locals. Great folk.

And, err, you might remember this , Thon Northern European place . Litvia or Lithunia. After Ventspil game. When YOU took me to one !!!

( I was going to say the time some local took a lunge at you, but that would hardly narrow it down would it ?!! )

I have to say, all this pysh about the Pour, the Settle and all that. Tosh . There was a noticeable taste difference when they brewed it in London. The water and all that..

But I have to say even now it`s all brewed in Dublin . It`s nae super fine ? There is definitely a difference to the stuff I had when I visited Waterford and Dublin . Creamier. Don`t think it`s just the through put . I think we all get the slops !!

( Right enough an awful lot of drink tastes better in it`s Home location. McEwans Export has always been gash in Aberdeen. !! ) Aye, except for Budwieser. Which is total and utter pysh in America too..................

Only a complete gimp would go to ******* Belgium of all places and drink the same p1sh they get at hame.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    To be fair , When the dons are in Europe for our annual 2 or 3 rounds, we`ve been known to congregate in the Irish Bars as well. Don`t know why that happens, but they`re feckin everywhere !!!

( One of my regular rants . Irish Bar ??!! Should be two tables in the back of a corner shop come Post Office. !! )
    Thats something that really pisses me off. Whether its travelling with Aberdeen or Scotland. Why the f$$k would you want to go to an other country and drink in an Irish bar. Does anyone remember the authentic europa bar or whatever it was called in Berlin. It was a windowless place in the basement of a shopping centre. Although on that occasion it was maybe excusable as the Germans don't really get beer or bars so it kinda made sense to drink Guinness in a shopping centre basement

Aye, but it was some bounce when a certain former player got a hold of the mic and was crowd surfed round the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by ObanRed View Post
    Aye, but it was some bounce when a certain former player got a hold of the mic and was crowd surfed round the bar.
    It was indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Once again showing their self proclaimed greatness is indeed a complete fallacy

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...olved-11248082

Oh and check the half and half scarf w@nkers
    There's never a suicide bomber around when you really need one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    Only a complete gimp would go to ******* Belgium of all places and drink the same p1sh they get at hame.
    I was thinking the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bigj View Post
    Thats something that really pisses me off. Whether its travelling with Aberdeen or Scotland. Why the f$$k would you want to go to an other country and drink in an Irish bar. Does anyone remember the authentic europa bar or whatever it was called in Berlin. It was a windowless place in the basement of a shopping centre. Although on that occasion it was maybe excusable as the Germans don't really get beer or bars so it kinda made sense to drink Guinness in a shopping centre basement
    Aye hud on ....The Germans don`t get beer ??? Dinna think so !! Is that out of context somehow ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast