+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Best Fans In The World"

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.
    I used to travel Europe as a sales Rep, so got to stock upwith loads of crates of beer from Belgian ( and German ) stores. Then took the crates of empties back the next month. Really liked how the Belgians had a special glass foe each beer. My favorite ? No bias , but McLays Scotch Ale. An Ols Beer around 8% brewed in Edinburgh specifically for the Belgian market. Thick, rich, malty and by far tastier and smoother than any of the famous trppels etc I sampled . Served in a Thistle shaped glass. Very speshul !!!

But aye , why go to Belgium and drink same auld pysh. ( I worked my way through EVERY possible type odf Belgium stuff before settling on this b.t.w )

I used to see a Belgian bird. Man! Every house I visited over there of her friends or family, had crates of beer everywhere! They do like their beer!

I would go to Belgium specifically to drink beer

The scum are up for FIFA's Fan Award, if they win this we'll NEVER hear the end of it, ironic that it's for the game v Hearts at the end of last season when the Green Brigades' backing amounted to a "serious safety risk"

(Apologies if anyone's already posted this link, please vote Dortmund if you already haven't):

http://www.fifa.com/the-best-fifa-fo...ard/index.html

Imo Dortmund have the best chance of thwarting the Pigs so all votes are MUCH appreciated, tell a friend to tell a friend, that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by bigj View Post
    Thats something that really pisses me off. Whether its travelling with Aberdeen or Scotland. Why the f$$k would you want to go to an other country and drink in an Irish bar. Does anyone remember the authentic europa bar or whatever it was called in Berlin. It was a windowless place in the basement of a shopping centre. Although on that occasion it was maybe excusable as the Germans don't really get beer or bars so it kinda made sense to drink Guinness in a shopping centre basement
    Wouldn't dream of doing so in Belgium or Germany (for example) but if you happen to be somewhere the local brew is gash......seems to be the hotter the weather the worse the local brew although i am sure there are examples that prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    Wouldn't dream of doing so in Belgium or Germany (for example) but if you happen to be somewhere the local brew is gash......seems to be the hotter the weather the worse the local brew although i am sure there are examples that prove me wrong.
    California is hot and there are some bitching beers there. But i agree to an extent. Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Belgium are nae in the Thomsons brochure and have the best beers

Back on subject, celtic fans are c@nts

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    California is hot and there are some bitching beers there. But i agree to an extent. Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Belgium are nae in the Thomsons brochure and have the best beers

Back on subject, celtic fans are c@nts
    Apologies for the diversion but i thought it was important majority of punters in my local are genuine (local parlance) bog wogs and good craic. The next suburb also has an Irish bar where the inhabitants are more likely to be wearing grey and green hoops and metaphorically shaking tins. Much higher cnt ratio to be avoided despite the quality of the Guinness.

the Germans don't really get beer or bars
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Aye hud on ....The Germans don`t get beer ??? Dinna think so !! Is that out of context somehow ?
    Sarcasm

Sarcasm

You`ll have to put the sarcasm in Italics or something. I`m nae as bright as you !!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast