+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Davies In The Frame For Oldham Athletic Job

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteram View Post
    wasting time!
    Exactly what you are doing now.

Don't flatter yourself. My original post has not been edited and anybody with a good understanding of the English language who read it would understand it. I knew what I wrote when I wrote it. The original meaning is there for all to read. YOU are the only one who hasn't understood that.

Please, on the odd chance that I am wrong, please explain how your pathetic little post suddenly made me aware of what I had written. Do you really think I need you to tell me the meaning of what I wrote? You attempted to correct me. Were rude in the manner in which you did so and are now peeved that you had, yet again, misunderstood the English language.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Don't flatter yourself. My original post has not been edited and anybody with a good understanding of the English language who read it would understand it. I knew what I wrote when I wrote it. The original meaning is there for all to read. YOU are the only one who hasn't understood that.

Please, on the odd chance that I am wrong, please explain how your pathetic little post suddenly made me aware of what I had written. Do you really think I need you to tell me the meaning of what I wrote? You attempted to correct me. Were rude in the manner in which you did so and are now peeved that you had, yet again, misunderstood the English language.
    How flattering talk is cheap.

I'm sure I remember both Bloomer and Rattea warning us all of how we needed to attract new members and that new posters should be welcomed.
    I totally agree (until they make a bloody nuisance of themselves) and here we have a new member, MadAmster, who imo is the best - in terms of being articulate, knowledgeable and well informed - new recruit to this forum for years.
    Unfortunately it seems DDD/R4J or Rats himself - whoever the hell he may be - is, yet again, to be treated quite differently to everyone else. Apparently it's okay for him to be bloody rude and disrespectful to a new member but then why am I surprised?
    He's libelled Adam Pearson and Thompson Travel in the last couple of weeks and now quite possibly driven away a new member to add to the other six or seven who have left. Never mind though, we appear to have one rule for him and one for everyone else so it's all okay so long as you don't say '4rse' (Stenson) or even quote anyone else saying '4rse' (RogerR). Ridiculous!
    Any comment mods? Is there anybody out there actually bothered about the standard of this forum anymore.....thought not!
    Last edited by ramAnag; 29-09-2017 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I'm sure I remember both Bloomer and Rattea warning us all of how we needed to attract new members and that new posters should be welcomed.
    I totally agree (until they make a bloody nuisance of themselves) and here we have a new member, MadAmster, who imo is the best - in terms of being articulate, knowledgeable and well informed - new recruit to this forum for years.
    Unfortunately it seems DDD/R4J or Rats himself - whoever the hell he may be - is, yet again, to be treated quite differently to everyone else. Apparently it's okay for him to be bloody rude and disrespectful to a new member but then why am I surprised?
    He's libelled Adam Pearson and Thompson Travel in the last couple of weeks and now quite possibly driven away a new member to add to the other six or seven who have left. Never mind though, we appear to have one rule for him and one for everyone else so it's all okay so long as you don't say '4rse' (Stenson) or even quote anyone else saying '4rse' (RogerR). Ridiculous!
    Any comment mods? Is there anybody out there actually bothered about the standard of this forum anymore.....thought not!
    It’s Thomas Cook not Thompson Travel, again get your facts right.

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    It’s Thomas Cook not Thompson Travel, again get your facts right.
    You're absolutely right. My mistake...couldn't have been paying sufficient attention to your holiday misfortune. Can't imagine why.
    Anyway I'm relieved you agree and clearly share the recognition that it was Thomas Cook you libelled.

You're absolutely right. My mistake...couldn't have been paying sufficient attention to your holiday misfortune. Can't imagine why.
    Anyway I'm relieved you agree and clearly share the recognition that it was Thomas Cook you libelled.
    They deserve everything they get for ruining my family holiday and I will get my full refund of the holiday plus the compensation I received of £1,000 that was signed on a legal document, mark my words and I already booked a new one to replace this holiday that Thomas Cook made a complete mess off and I certainly not booked with an agency again not after this mistrust.

Again post when you know the facts and not jump to conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    Again post when you know the facts and not jump to conclusions.
    Jump to conclusions? Which 'conclusions' would those be?
    Last edited by ramAnag; 29-09-2017 at 10:03 PM.

Jump to conclusions? Which 'conclusions' would those be?
    Thinking that Thompson Travel was the agency that I was booked with when in fact it was Thomas Cook. That’s what jumping to conclusion.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)