+ Visit Swindon Town FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Indian

Indian

Name:  22049924_10154948584432314_4562360083733385619_n.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  76.6 KB

Indian #saltflatsbonniville

It does not look like a curry, maybe a flash new trainer.

Good luck to all for the weekend games.

Curry? I'll never eat another curry after reading this ...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...wiping-7745790

Good luck v Acido Claw but as for Swindon I'm parctically giving up already.

An Indian is a bike isn't it? I watched a film with Anthony Hopkins in about him racing a bike as I recall

Yes Rammy

The spirit of Munro was in l'il 'ol Swindon

What a great looking bike,how fast could it go and what was it doing in Swindon, I much more prefer Indians to Harleys,Harleys are common place now and don't get a second glance from me,we even have TWO Harley Davidson retailers in Nottingham,can't remember the last time that I saw an Indian, I think I'm right in saying that they started a couple of years before HD
    Have you seen the film The Fastest Indian In The World?

Quote Originally Posted by chalky_ncfc View Post
    What a great looking bike,how fast could it go and what was it doing in Swindon, I much more prefer Indians to Harleys,Harleys are common place now and don't get a second glance from me,we even have TWO Harley Davidson retailers in Nottingham,can't remember the last time that I saw an Indian, I think I'm right in saying that they started a couple of years before HD
    Have you seen the film The Fastest Indian In The World?
    Just under 200 MPH Chaly

I was hoodwinked into a VIP event at Blade Motorcycles believing it was the launch of their new KTM showroom. I got the dates wrong in truth. But it was a big Indian bike event with free stuff and all that.

I have no interest in HD's either

You know which bike that I would truly love to see... A Brough Superior, built about a mile away from where I was born and brought up and two miles from where I live now,the Rolls Royce of motorbikes

Awesome Chalky but I had to google that one

Reminded me of the Hesketh

TE Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) was a massive fan of them and owned eight of them in his short lifetime and when he died on his motorbike it was on a Brough Superior, I've never seen one only pictures,they do a modern version but its nothing to do with the Nottingham company,the only thing that they have in common is the name,I saw one,a SS100,go through the auctions a couple of years ago for about 100,000+ ,If I ever won big on the lottery I would buy one just to look at,I loved them every since I was a kid and my grandad walked me down Hayden Road and pointed out to where the best motorbikes ever was built

TE Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) was a massive fan of them and owned eight of them in his short lifetime and when he died on his motorbike it was on a Brough Superior, I've never seen one only pictures,they do a modern version but its nothing to do with the Nottingham company,the only thing that they have in common is the name,I saw one,a SS100,go through the auctions a couple of years ago for about 100,000+ ,If I ever won big on the lottery I would buy one just to look at,I loved them every since I was a kid and my grandad walked me down Hayden Road and pointed out to where the best motorbikes ever was built
    Nice story chaly. Let's hope one day you buy one

147 million on the euro millions tonight and I've just bought a tkt,Im searching the internet already gaz

147 million on the euro millions tonight and I've just bought a tkt,Im searching the internet already gaz
    Wellll .... did you win?

I've just finished an ten hour shift at work...that should speak volumes lol

I've just finished an ten hour shift at work...that should speak volumes lol
    10 hours? :-O We should be slowing down not speeding up lol

Only 12 years,2 months and 8 days until I can retire....

Not that I'm counting or owt

Only 12 years,2 months and 8 days until I can retire....

Not that I'm counting or owt
    Is that a guesstimate lol