+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Indian

Indian

Name:  22049924_10154948584432314_4562360083733385619_n.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  76.6 KB

Indian #saltflatsbonniville

It does not look like a curry, maybe a flash new trainer.

Good luck to all for the weekend games.

Curry? I'll never eat another curry after reading this ...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...wiping-7745790

Good luck v Acido Claw but as for Swindon I'm parctically giving up already.

An Indian is a bike isn't it? I watched a film with Anthony Hopkins in about him racing a bike as I recall

Yes Rammy

The spirit of Munro was in l'il 'ol Swindon

What a great looking bike,how fast could it go and what was it doing in Swindon, I much more prefer Indians to Harleys,Harleys are common place now and don't get a second glance from me,we even have TWO Harley Davidson retailers in Nottingham,can't remember the last time that I saw an Indian, I think I'm right in saying that they started a couple of years before HD
    Have you seen the film The Fastest Indian In The World?

Quote Originally Posted by chalky_ncfc View Post
    What a great looking bike,how fast could it go and what was it doing in Swindon, I much more prefer Indians to Harleys,Harleys are common place now and don't get a second glance from me,we even have TWO Harley Davidson retailers in Nottingham,can't remember the last time that I saw an Indian, I think I'm right in saying that they started a couple of years before HD
    Have you seen the film The Fastest Indian In The World?
    Just under 200 MPH Chaly

I was hoodwinked into a VIP event at Blade Motorcycles believing it was the launch of their new KTM showroom. I got the dates wrong in truth. But it was a big Indian bike event with free stuff and all that.

I have no interest in HD's either

You know which bike that I would truly love to see... A Brough Superior, built about a mile away from where I was born and brought up and two miles from where I live now,the Rolls Royce of motorbikes

Awesome Chalky but I had to google that one

Reminded me of the Hesketh

TE Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) was a massive fan of them and owned eight of them in his short lifetime and when he died on his motorbike it was on a Brough Superior, I've never seen one only pictures,they do a modern version but its nothing to do with the Nottingham company,the only thing that they have in common is the name,I saw one,a SS100,go through the auctions a couple of years ago for about £100,000+ ,If I ever won big on the lottery I would buy one just to look at,I loved them every since I was a kid and my grandad walked me down Hayden Road and pointed out to where the best motorbikes ever was built

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast