+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I've got ask the question

I've got ask the question

PH comes out in defence of Potts' display on Tuesday with the 'heavily swollen ankle' revelation. That's explanatory and supportive and may account for what happened but it raises the question as to why he was selected to play whilst unfit.

I don't imagine that playing on a swollen ankle does it much good either!

I'm totally behind what PH is doing at the club - but that decision baffles me. We're not short of midfielders!

Hecky's losing the plot.

I cant resisit replying to this and I see you cant either Ponty.
    This is one of the things I was getting at recently when I said he doesnt do himself and us many favours, with these unbleievable decisions.
    Playing Potts is arguable to begin with, and then playing him when hes struggling makes it worse, but playing him when hes struggling AND clearly injured as well, can anybody defend such a decision when we have some other good midfield options ?.

Hecky thinks Potts is the only one who can work hard up and down the middle and also drive the team forwards

Yes but he's got the touch of a rapist

Potts for rags that decision PH

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Yes but he's got the touch of a rapist
    I think he's done ok , jumped up two divisions and has become a scapegoat for some reason when others haven't played as well