+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: League position after tomorrow's games.

No long back , best performance o the season by a mile , restricted them to very little looked sharp up front , difficult to fault any of the players today , great support there , again shows what a difference playing two up front makes

Quote Originally Posted by An old shed boy View Post
    I'd make an effort to explain my post which other people seem to appreciate but you're not worth the waste of my time.
    But I repeat I couldn't give a fck what your opinion is on this post or any other.

The feeling is very much mutual

And GB , two nonsense posts last night resorting to gutter posting misrepresenting my views and opinions, how very bitter, fact

7,500+ at the game today. Both teams in a false league imo.

Hope we both go up.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    The feeling is very much mutual

And GB , two nonsense posts last night resorting to gutter posting misrepresenting my views and opinions, how very bitter, fact
    Ok we've had a good win today so can we agree to call a end to these tit for tat posts.

Quote Originally Posted by An old shed boy View Post
    Ok we've had a good win today so can we agree to call a end to these tit for tat posts.
    Agreed mate but i love a tit and Shedka loves a tat.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Great result today, should have scored more, finally beginning to look like a team. Willo done well at right back. Dunfermline were really poor. Good day all round.
    Wasn't at the game today. Did Dunfermline have players out injured/suspended? I'm not doubting you at all when you say they were really poor, it just seems strange after folk bigging them up so much.

Don't know if they had injuries/suspensions but expected much more from them, rarely threatened Utd goal and looked slow and lacking in ideas. Maybe just an off day for them.

Dunfermline got their tactics all wrong yesterday. They played wide open which has obviously worked for them against teams lower down in the league (and surprisingly vs St Mirren) but it's not the first time they've been found out when they've come up against sides with better quality (lost 6-0 to Rangers and 3-2 to Morton).

6 league games until they come to Tannadice. In that time they travel to Dumfries, Inverness & Falkirk and play Livingston, Morton and Dumbarton at home.

We have a tough game away at Livingston next but our other two away games in that time are vs the two part-timers and we play inverness, Falkirk and St Mirren at home.

Real opportunity to stretch ahead and it's important we do.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)