+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: What Will The Outcome Be?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Burton v Wolves Matchday Thread

The League table shows us sitting in 2nd place by one point, and most Wolves fans would have settled for that in August.

Feeling mildly ecstatic I shall away to my bed. Enjoy the rest of your visit, Woody. ....and goodnight all.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzledWolf View Post
    Feeling mildly ecstatic I shall away to my bed. Enjoy the rest of your visit, Woody. ....and goodnight all.
    Thanks Grizz, take it easy.

Up the Wolves!!

Classy goals from Wolves.

After the midweek disappointment, it was good to see Wolves bounce back and win convincingly today. Make no mistake about the football on show today, especially the first half was pleasing on the eye. I expected a tough game, but at times Wolves made it look so easy. The third and fourth goals today are one's i could watch over and over, the build up play and then the finish from Vinagre and then Bonatini.

If today was a sign of things to come over the season then i'm really looking forward to seeing it.!

Can't think why I give em a goal in the prediction league!!

Cheers Gav. I actually saw the goals on the channel 5 Championship highlights. When they eventually got round to our game they started making what were basically racist remarks about the Portuguese make up of our side. After one goal the comment regarding the scorer was something like, "well looking at his name there is no need to ask where he comes from"! Nothing outrageous just low level smarmy crap. Very unprofessional. Bums!

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Cheers Gav. I actually saw the goals on the channel 5 Championship highlights. When they eventually got round to our game they started making what were basically racist remarks about the Portuguese make up of our side. After one goal the comment regarding the scorer was something like, "well looking at his name there is no need to ask where he comes from"! Nothing outrageous just low level smarmy crap. Very unprofessional. Bums!
    I find it amusing if i'm honest. It shouldn't matter what colour or nationality a player is, he's here to play his best for Wolves. Plenty of commentators or studio guests are ill informed and often point to either money that Wolves have spent or nationality.

You only have to read comments on message boards regarding Wolves, money seems to be an excuse if their side lose to Wolves.

Reading the Burton Mail last night, three different reports all spoke about the speed and skill displayed by the Wolves players.. Clough spoke about the players technical ability, stating that his players could not cope with the scintillating pace displayed on the breaks.
    Their was also a picture of their chairman Ben Robinson with Robert Plant who was in attendance.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)