+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MATCH DAY POST: Nottingham Forest v The Mighty Blades

Good start!! Lundstum

Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    Good start!! Lundstum
    Jinx

Losing and Baldock injured. A bit disappointed that both Clarke and Brooke’s did not start. If it stays like this I would be tempted to swap Lundstram for Duffy, take Donaldson off and put our Bouncing day massacre hero’s on.

Sounds like we've been a bit sloppy

Need to step it up a bit

A draw wouldn't be a bad result

Manager to blame for changing the STARTING 11,start with the winning team and adjust/sub as the game evolves,Wilder done it a-r-s-e upwards today,hope he learns the error of his ways...............haha who am i to say such a thing.

There is no way that we can sustain a top six finish by losing,winning,winning,losing,it just cancels a positive feeling in the team and supporters.And eventually you begin losing more than you win.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Manager to blame for changing the STARTING 11,start with the winning team and adjust/sub as the game evolves,Wilder done it a-r-s-e upwards today,hope he learns the error of his ways...............haha who am i to say such a thing.

There is no way that we can sustain a top six finish by losing,winning,winning,losing,it just cancels a positive feeling in the team and supporters.And eventually you begin losing more than you win.
    It doesn't cancel my positiveness Chippy. I like the way we are going for it rather than going for a point. We've lost today but we are doing far better than most imagined we would.

Its been a hell of a seven days. It was going to catch up with us. Rest, then onwards and upwards again.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post

Flippiin hell, you sound like Brian the Blade Chippy. He wants to do a Wilder Ahhht protest next week if you’re up for it. Don’t worry mate, I’m encouraged that doom and gloom is your default so we’ll have a cracking season

Give me wins and the odd defeat any day over bore draws. I was amazed at the moaning gits on Praise or Grumble tonight who thought that they knew more about the team than Wilder...especially as they were in the main OLD gits

Maybe he could have started with an unchanged team and pulled Clarke or Brooks if they struggled, but then he’d have got stick off the same experts for flogging players especially if they’d pulled up injured
    Last edited by GrayBlade; 30-09-2017 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    It doesn't cancel my positiveness Chippy. I like the way we are going for it rather than going for a point. We've lost today but we are doing far better than most imagined we would.
    Me too mate. I’m loving it.

cant win every game and forest were never going to lose 4 on bounce at home sounded like a good performance today so im not too dissapointed if we can beat ipswich were back on track

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast