shopify analytics
+ Visit Preston North End FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Oi Gards

  1. #1

    Oi Gards

    Predictocomp, tick tock.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Buckshaw Village
    Posts
    1,898
    Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Predictocomp, tick tock.
    Cheers Griff going on there now

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Darkest Lancashire
    Posts
    28,394
    Great weekend ..Clarets win away at Everton , Burnsley win,Preston draw and Dirty Leeds get hammered ...lol

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Buckshaw Village
    Posts
    1,898
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Great weekend ..Clarets win away at Everton , Burnsley win,Preston draw and Dirty Leeds get hammered ...lol
    Hey Alfi don't forget Acido's mob wth that cracking away win at the den. Your result though was a corker and can I just run by you your unbeaten away from home this season right, unbelievable.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Darkest Lancashire
    Posts
    28,394
    Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    Hey Alfi don't forget Acido's mob wth that cracking away win at the den. Your result though was a corker and can I just run by you your unbeaten away from home this season right, unbelievable.
    read it again Gards ...Burnsley = Barnsley..ask Acido...lol

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Buckshaw Village
    Posts
    1,898
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    read it again Gards ...Burnsley = Barnsley..ask Acido...lol
    Apologies Alfi your on the money, anybody feel sorry for poor Leeds maybe slightly losing the plot with some horrific results recently.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Darkest Lancashire
    Posts
    28,394
    Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    Apologies Alfi your on the money, anybody feel sorry for poor Leeds maybe slightly losing the plot with some horrific results recently.
    Yes,it's good to see them back on track for seventh place again.. CB will be happy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •