+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: v Bolton

We have Oscar Borg looking great in the u23's but I doubt he's ready for this level. Liam Clark is not a left back but impressed there vs Wigan. If not Bedeau could fill in or as Bongo says more likely DeLaet or Hutton will play there.

My Dad is confident that was a yellow card tackle and will get over turned

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post
    You might when you read this, but its looooooong over due !

https://www.footballinsider247.com/a...ahor-omission/
    Big deal, fans on gabby back as usual. Nothing new there but doesn't mean there right. My views are similar to Bruse in the matter so I guess It holds more weight than yours.

Quote Originally Posted by stateside View Post
    We have Oscar Borg looking great in the u23's but I doubt he's ready for this level. Liam Clark is not a left back but impressed there vs Wigan. If not Bedeau could fill in or as Bongo says more likely DeLaet or Hutton will play there.

My Dad is confident that was a yellow card tackle and will get over turned
    You have been on about this Oscar bloke for a while now Stateside. I would like to see him play and given a chance like we did Davis. It's sink or swim with these youngsters but it's great when the player swims like Davis has.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    My views are similar to Bruse in the matter so I guess It holds more weight than yours.
    Are you seriously alluding we draw some comparison of knowledge here ?

Either

*See if a course of electroconvulsive therapy is available ?

*Have a chat re; getting your medication increased (substantially)

No but on the Gabby matter we agree.

I am with the vast majority of Villa fans in their opinion @ £55,000 per WEEK he is utter waste material

Agonawol has pimped a fortune off us for an eternity , had our previous managers had their way he MIGHT be playing in the lower reaches in some foreign clime, & A V F C would be millions of pounds better off

Yes he runs around a lot, that's due to his appalling first touch

Gabby will probably be gone in the summer and you can celebrate then. Right now he could be an important player. Davis needs protecting a bit and cant play every minute of every game. We need Gabby especially with hogans injury problems that recur every month. He's proved he can change a match off the bench on numerous occasions last season. Saying injury free is gabbys biggest problem recently not the lack of effort or ability.
    Anyway let's not hijack this thread and turn it into another boring Gabby debate.

Back to the topic Freer

Do you think Dr x made a mistake not sacking Bruse when you suggested he should?
    Last edited by bongosdad; 01-10-2017 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post

Back to the topic Freer

Do you think Dr x made a mistake not sacking Bruse when you suggested he should?

‘Excuse me but isn't the Thread: v Bolton ????

I stated Mr Bruce would come under increased scrutiny IF our points per game ratio did not show an immediate & sustained improvement ..Capisci Bongo ?

Oh yes that's exactly how you said it.

Just face it, you hate bruse because he agrees with me about Gabby.

He's proved he can change a match off the bench on numerous occasions last season.

Numerous occasions Bongo? A backheel and a goal against SHA aside his contribution is terrible, he's falling way down the pecking order now and rightly so.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)