+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another pointless free kick does for us.

Another pointless free kick does for us.

Amazing. Absolutely no need for that from McClean. We give far too many free kicks away anyway but that was beyond stupid. Tracked the bloke, within a few seconds the ref would have finished, no, not McClean, dive in and f**k the consequences.
    We didn't deserve the win but had it in the bag.
    MOTM: Dawson.
    MOTM for Watford: McClean

These free kicks are contentious these days,McClean did get the ball first

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    Amazing. Absolutely no need for that from McClean. We give far too many free kicks away anyway but that was beyond stupid. Tracked the bloke, within a few seconds the ref would have finished, no, not McClean, dive in and f**k the consequences.
    Could you not see it coming for the last 20 mins we just sat back and let the attack where is Macca when you want him.

I have to say we look better when he plays I know he is 37 but he is a proper defender Evans has not looked the same since last year. rather have Sam Field than Livermore.

I have been following them since the early 50s now I despair, we look a Championship side and not a good one at that.

I'm going to wait until tomorrow before I make comment. I'm too cross to give a measured assessment at the present moment.

F u c k off Pulis are my feelings.

Decent players turned into useless robots.

Your "football" is a f kin embarrassment Pulis.

Do one!!

Unfortunately that's what you get with McClean a total lack of a football brain he probably did play the ball but in today's premier league referees are going to give free kicks for that kind of tackle he did the hard work getting back all he had to do was stay on his feet and make the player do something he had Dawson in front of him as well, instead he gives them a free ball into the box but that also doesn't excuse the free header for the goal.

Haven't posted for a while mainly because Pulis has drained all the football enthusiasm from me ( something I thought would never happen), however after nearly a year of not going to games I thought I would go today, 5 hours in total driving to watch that pathetic excuse for a football match, I defy any of the Pulis lovers to defend that crap.
    The inability to string more than two passes together, the consistent fouling and worse of all the ridiculous time wasting, This type of game typifies why supporters are leaving in droves, the paying public deserve better than the crap that is being served up.I'm fed up of people saying Pulis is the only man to keep us up, what utter *******s, the only thing Pulis is guaranteed of is sending people to sleep with his brand of anti football,
    I don't care what people may think and it kills me to say so but that's it for me until this joke of a manager does the right thing and does one as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    Haven't posted for a while mainly because Pulis has drained all the football enthusiasm from me ( something I thought would never happen), however after nearly a year of not going to games I thought I would go today, 5 hours in total driving to watch that pathetic excuse for a football match, I defy any of the Pulis lovers to defend that crap.
    The inability to string more than two passes together, the consistent fouling and worse of all the ridiculous time wasting, This type of game typifies why supporters are leaving in droves, the paying public deserve better than the crap that is being served up.I'm fed up of people saying Pulis is the only man to keep us up, what utter *******s, the only thing Pulis is guaranteed of is sending people to sleep with his brand of anti football,
    I don't care what people may think and it kills me to say so but that's it for me until this joke of a manager does the right thing and does one as soon as possible.
    BRF.......I empathise with you and agree completely with your overview. Made my mind up after the Arsenal game to avoid watching the Albion for a while and I can tell you that after today's missed game I don't feel the anger and frustration half as much. The Pulis brand of football is shockingly basic and devoid of any entertaininment whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    Likewise Holmleigh buddy, I too am angry with McClean for his unnecessary, and untimely lunge. It appears that Putin considers it a fair challenge ? Maybe so. Our seats are right in front of the tackle...looked like a free kick to me. No doubt MOTD will scrutinise. But, in any event, as you suggest, totally pointless.
    MOTM Grego.

I agonised all week whether to go to Albion or watch Stourbridge in the 3rd qualifying round of the FA Cup in which they beat Alfreton 3-1 from the division above.

Nearly 46 years of watching West Brom doesn't make it easy for me to give games a miss so I made the wrong choice!

I support West Brom though and NOT Pulis,I'll be around long after he's f k e d off to "save" some other Prem side so I think it's time to take a break from the pain of watching this turgid s h y t e.

Regardless of our final position I think his position is fast becoming untenable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)