+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Meanwhile......

Meanwhile......

The bottom three places are looming in the distance for some.

And they haven't even played anyone yet

As it stands, Brum, Sunderland and Bolton occupy the relegation spots. Just 6 years ago, all three were in the Prem.

And in the Prem, after winning the first two, West Brom have only got 3 points from the last 15. And those three draws all at the Hawthornes. I would say they could be in danger, but I think the other teams at the bottom will be really bad this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    The bottom three places are looming in the distance for some.

And they haven't even played anyone yet
    As it says in the good book, "there will be a wailing and a gnashing of teeth".

I didn't really want anything to upset my evening after our win today and i have to say having read numerous comments on various threads on sandwell mad, i can't stop grinning for some reason!

Yeah, it's definitely PULIS OUT day today.

Shame because they got hold of some wonderful players and everyone was so excited

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Yeah, it's definitely PULIS OUT day today.

Shame because they got hold of some wonderful players and everyone was so excited
    Flair players or players played out of position?, it's up to Pulis to sort it, the natives are getting restless.

Sunday afternoon I was in a pub just up the road from Gang's which is a good mixture of different football fans, some good some don't well anyway I started baiting one of the Baggies fan with how they grasped a draw from the clutches of defeat due to Pulis ability of being scared to kill teams off. I thought his head was going to explode with how red he went

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)