+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Knee Pain...

O/T Knee Pain...

I was fine all day Monday. Then I got off the train at Meadowhall and felt this pain on the inside of my right knee. I thought it was down to the seats being too close together and I'd just been sat funny. However, I couldn't walk it off. It's worse when I'm lied in bed and on an evening than during the day. Although I do feel it when I straighten it and a slight twinge when I walk. It isn't excruciating pain.

Anybody else have/had owt similar?

Avved it on and off fo years. A put mine darn to being a fat bast@rd and purrin a lotta weight on me knee. Mine guz after a few days but thine could be MUCH MORE SERIOUS. Are there any doctors in the hospital weear tha works? If not ask a nurse to bend darn and rub it wi some Fiery Jack. Tell her Dr SB sez it's OK to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I was fine all day Monday. Then I got off the train at Meadowhall and felt this pain on the inside of my right knee. I thought it was down to the seats being too close together and I'd just been sat funny. However, I couldn't walk it off. It's worse when I'm lied in bed and on an evening than during the day. Although I do feel it when I straighten it and a slight twinge when I walk. It isn't excruciating pain.

Anybody else have/had owt similar?

It might be a Bakers Cyst Steve Google it
    Any swelling [knee that is]
    Wife has similar symptons

Cheers Exile I'll have a look SBred we don't get preferential treatment

Ez tha bin praying too much owt below thi elbows put a cowd compression onnit an tek some Ibuprofen/and paracetamol , till tha gets it checked
    Dr Roma !!

I've been taking naproxen but no pain killers Roma.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I've been taking naproxen but no pain killers Roma.

Wife takes Naproxen which is as I understand it is an anti inflammatory & pain killer
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 28-09-2017 at 09:17 AM.

Dunt be filling thi body wi too many chemicals.

Get the nurse to get on her knees facing thi and rub thi knee and ask her to say,

"Is there any thing else I can do for you Steve ?"

Tha'll sooin forget abart thi knee pain.

A few years ago weren't it called a Knee trembler
    As though the lads not got enough trouble SB
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 28-09-2017 at 09:38 AM.

A think tha might be gooin a bit too far since, az tha sez, he ez a dicky knee.

My thoughts were more along the lines of what the tabloids always say is "performed".

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast