+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Team vs Liverpool

Were Stuffed its his darlings up front yet again and he has dropped Mbemba for another of his spaniard's Manquillo i was feeling quite positive but after see that line up Liverpool will destroy us

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Were Stuffed its his darlings up front yet again and he has dropped Mbemba for another of his spaniard's Manquillo i was feeling quite positive but after see that line up Liverpool will destroy us
    Mbema is not on the bench he must be injured. Perez again a total nightmare

No sign of Mitrovic even on the bench despite scoring 2 in 2 yet Gayle who has been hopeless all season is there, Mitro get yourself to a club who's manager appreciates you. Whats Benitez been watching Perez and Joselu never works yet again his stubbornness rises again.

No sign of Mitrovic even on the bench despite scoring 2 in 2 yet Gayle who has been hopeless all season is there, Mitro get yourself to a club who's manager appreciates you. Whats Benitez been watching Perez and Joselu never works yet again his stubbornness rises again.

Forget about Mitro where the FOCK IS MBEMBA!

Quote Originally Posted by Davearmy View Post
    Forget about Mitro where the FOCK IS MBEMBA!
    Its a joke line up

Line up.

Mbemba is injured i think.

Why should Mitro start? He showed he cant be trusted in his last game. Yes he plays well on occasion but in games like this Rafa needs to know that players will follow his instruction etc. Plus Mitro and Shelvey on at same time would be asking for trouble.

Agree about Perez though.

Whoever scores the first goal today wins this match comfortably.

Hi Mitro

Why should the manager appreciated him, i like Mitro but he shows time and time again with stupid things that he can't be trusted and we have a manager that likes to trust his players.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post

Line up.

Mbemba is injured i think.

Why should Mitro start? He showed he cant be trusted in his last game. Yes he plays well on occasion but in games like this Rafa needs to know that players will follow his instruction etc. Plus Mitro and Shelvey on at same time would be asking for trouble.

Agree about Perez though.
    He aint even on the bench though, Benitez yet again letting his ego get in the way

Quote Originally Posted by Davearmy View Post
    Whoever scores the first goal today wins this match comfortably.
    I dunno.

If we score first i don't see us winning comfortably. It'll be even more stressful as i wait for us to concede

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)