+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: This Forum is Dead - official

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    One I didn’t change my name if you must know I forgot my email for my account to log in to it when I resetted my phone, so I using this one I tried to get the mods to sort the problem out but no help what so ever so it looks like I will have to use this account for the foreseeable future.
    I have a present for you.

Please use them liberally, I have an inexhaustible supply, in fact use them when you nip back to the Topsy And Tim forum as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I have a present for you.

Please use them liberally, I have an inexhaustible supply, in fact use them when you nip back to the Topsy And Tim forum as well.
    Nip back i’m sure you have done that numerous times, going back and forth between different accounts constantly trashing the forum. Hey! Ho! Ignore you go. Enjoy twiddling your thumbs with your chums.

Please can I go on ignore DDD?? Pretty please??

I used to enjoy reading this forum.

Nip back i’m sure you have done that numerous times, going back and forth between different accounts constantly trashing the forum. Hey! Ho! Ignore you go. Enjoy twiddling your thumbs with your chums.
    How many times have you put the same people on ignore and how many times have you replied back to them, the mind boggles!

And heaven forbid if someone disagrees with your post you straight away accuse them of being repetitive and trashing the post and on ignore they go.............but they don't do they because it's you that wants to cause mischief and increase the site traffic

They go between talking sensible stuff to reverting back to trashing threads so I have now come to the point of keeping them on ignore for the foreseeable future instead of putting them off it and back on it they can stay there.

They go between talking sensible stuff to reverting back to trashing threads so I have now come to the point of keeping them on ignore for the foreseeable future instead of putting them off it and back on it they can stay there.
    TEST MESSAGE

Do you define "trashing a post" as simply disagreeing with you? I assume therefore a simple "God Complex" is the diagnosis:

"A person with a god complex may refuse to admit the possibility of their error or failure, even in the face of irrefutable evidence, intractable problems or difficult or impossible tasks. The person is also highly dogmatic in their views, meaning the person speaks of their personal opinions as though they are unquestionably correct. Someone with a god complex may exhibit no regard for the conventions and demands of society, and may request special consideration or privileges."

R4j or DDD whoever you are today I'm begging you please please don't put me on ignore again You will be held responsible if I do anything silly like slashing my wrists or jumping in front of a train You know this site means the world to me and I can not even contemplate living my life without it So please find a small place in your heart and I'm begging you don't put me on ignore

Don't confuse the poor thing, Mista!! Some ignored when they should'nt be, some not ignored when they should be, different user names....oh dear I fear for his sanity!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    Don't confuse the poor thing, Mista!! Some ignored when they should'nt be, some not ignored when they should be, different user names....oh dear I fear for his sanity!!!!!!!
    The only sanity you have was what was left in the asylum someone call a doctor.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)