+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Here, have a Hitler reacts video

Yep, Suppose I asked for that and well done..Can't take it away from you, and credit where it's due, you've made a great start and you're carrying it on week in week out.
    Funny thing is, when I went for mine and my lads tickets for Bolton weeks ago I even knew then that we were going to struggle in this game...Even after beating Leeds so comfortably I just knew that Bolton had not won all season in the league yet and their first victory was gonna come against us.
    That's the difference between our Manager and yours..Your lads are playing for him and have great respect for him..Ours are fed up with his sh!t tac tics and don't give a flying fck about him!

I think he'll be gone soon.

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    Yep, Suppose I asked for that and well done..Can't take it away from you, and credit where it's due, you've made a great start and you're carrying it on week in week out.
    Funny thing is, when I went for mine and my lads tickets for Bolton weeks ago I even knew then that we were going to struggle in this game...Even after beating Leeds so comfortably I just knew that Bolton had not won all season in the league yet and their first victory was gonna come against us.
    That's the difference between our Manager and yours..Your lads are playing for him and have great respect for him..Ours are fed up with his sh!t tac tics and don't give a flying fck about him!

I think he'll be gone soon.
    I hope he's not gone, well not before January anyway, he's doing a fantastic job is Carcrash. Your victories over Florest & the dirties just papered over the cracks. Your players are over hyped and not as good as your fans or carcrash thinks they are. Bolton tho

Well see about that Unidentified Flying Oinker...(so Pigs really can fly eh)

We always play better after Christmas..By then we'll be above you anyway.

Still think we'll beat you at Stone Cladding Lane.

Whatever you say Pig you can't get away from the FACT that Hillsborough was chosen over the Pig Sty..

Enjoy your bit of glory while it lasts...

You'll soon be dropping down the league like a concrete parachute...Starting saturday when ipswich beat you.

Can't wait to beat you in Jan.
    Not going well this prediction malarkey is it?

Well see about that Unidentified Flying Oinker...(so Pigs really can fly eh)

We always play better after Christmas..By then we'll be above you anyway.

Still think we'll beat you at Stone Cladding Lane.
    Well you cant possibly play any worse can you??? Bolton

Come back in April Unidentified Flying Oinker....

We'll see who's laughing then.

Can't wait to beat you at Sh!thole Lane.

Just can't wait.

Come back in April Unidentified Flying Oinker....

We'll see who's laughing then.

Can't wait to beat you at Sh!thole Lane.

Just can't wait.
    Your entire season hinges on one game against us ! Couldn't make it up

Yeah, course it does.

Yeah, course it does.
    You 'can't wait for it' apparently

Yep.

And we'll not see you on here when we've beat you.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)