+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lonergan has to start..

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    "Foreign nonentities" I believe was one of your many labels you spewed up during pre season . Don't try and water down your negative sh1t now WTF .
    Yes Jimmy, we have some, care to guess which? I'm not watering anything down, unlike some of the "happy clappers" who thought TC and the slide-show he put on for Radrizzani was somehow the panacea to all our ills. Or perhaps you would like to put some kind of positive spin on the dreadful, embarrassing sh1te we have had to endure over the last ten days or so?

Agree big time, green would have got clattered but made the save, keepers need to be brave, I don't know who got him to the club but they need to hold their hand up and say sorry I made a mistake....

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Agree big time, green would have got clattered but made the save, keepers need to be brave, I don't know who got him to the club but they need to hold their hand up and say sorry I made a mistake....
    Green should have never left..stupid stupid mistake.

WTF - you label all foreign players useless before they even kick a ball for Leeds . I can tell with your "slide show" comment that also it's the "TC OUT" rhetoric starting to surface....

All you do is hate hate and hate some more .

It's going to be a poisoness international break I can tell :/

TC has announced he will take a look at Wiedwald's display in todays game..f*cking ell you would think he saw enough the 1st time round

I did exactly the same rev. It's not a witch hunt cos he certainly wasn't the only bottle job today but I don't think he needed to even flatten the forward. Keepers should be commanding their area and he's far from it. First goal was so important today and he giftted them it.

I wonder if we will get a couple of loan players in during the international break? A centre back, a keeper who is good enough at premier level maybe but kicking heels on the bench, and maybe another left back.

Breaks your heart too that Lewis Cook made his first appearance of the season in the PL yesterday and got man of the match against Leicester. Imagine Lewis at the back of our current midfield.

He was poor at Cardiff and even worse today..writing was on the wall well before we signed him..what was it something like 13 goals in his last 3 games in Germany?

When you have a keeper who doesn't even do the basics right and is prone to bottle it you have major problems..as today proved.

I know he had those 5 clean sheets but he was hardly tested..well he has been tested now and he has failed unfortunately.

Gutted it hasn't worked out for him but he just ain't good enough..must move him on 1st chance we get and get a proper keeper in..must be a few quid left over from the Wood cash pot to go out and get a good keeper.

Are we allowed to get loan players in at the moment, didn't think we could

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Was just about to say Wiedward makes too many schoolboy errors but even schoolboy keepers are better that that..he's also nesh!

Lets face it..we have bought a f*cking dudd and if TC plays him again this season he is clueless!

Marco was better than this clown..and that is saying summat!
    Evening Rev, not been here for a while so thought I would see what the thoughts are on the 'new look Leeds'. Well I have to seriously agree with the comments on Wiedwald, after watching today, he is certainly one of the worst keepers that we have had, in fact I would rate Rahubka before this fella. If the manager doesn't sort this out it will cost him his job, no doubt.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)