+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT NFL London

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Dallas are America's team after all lol. Seriously though I hate that description, although we were the team of the 90's.
    Never liked Dallas after they didn't even give Max Boyce a single play in a pre-season game all those years ago

Seahawks finally woke up at half time and showed glimpses of what they are capable of but that late injury to Carson looked bad, never a good sign when other players mention hearing a leg break

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfordmiller17 View Post
    I think the Titans will be very good this year. And would give Patriots a good game.
    As a Houston Texans fan I've enjoyed my weekend after that result against the Titans. We finally have an offence :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im also a big NFL fan, but Denver can naff off as Im a Dallas fan and we lost badly there last week.
    Fingers crossed we'll beat the L.A Rams this week and go 3 - 1 (after 4 games).
    Dak Prescott will be the QB of the season hopefully.
    Don't you just love those old fashioned threads that just talk about footy...

As usual the Yanks have f****d up yet another GREAT British tradition along with our language, football and rounders(that's a girls game BTW)

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Don't you just love those old fashioned threads that just talk about footy...
    Yes, its footy of course but it also smells distinctly of US cherry/apple pie.
    Ive been a fan of the game (and the Dallas team) since Ch4 started showing it here in the UK back in 1983.

Ohh and how could we blow it at home to the L.A Rams this week, we dominated against them (didnt we!).
    Last edited by Acido; 05-10-2017 at 10:13 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12