+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So then....

So then....

Now that we are all starting to settle into the league how do you fancy your chances of promotion this season? You are only a couple of points off a top seven place but obviously its a top three that we are all aiming for,we have somehow found ourselves at top but there's no point in bragging as there a long way to go yet and I doubt that we will still be there come May,I will be happy to be in the playoffs if I'm honest and even better if we end up above Mansfield

Can I wait till crimbo to tell you haha

I would hope to say a top three spot but bad losses at home and poor performances leave me without a scooby.

We beat Cams 2-0 but it wasn't convincing and was flattering

So mid table is all I can hope for at this stage but wish for PO spot and dream of a top three

You were pulled back Saturday so are you getting jittery or was it just a blip?

We was disappointing against the Stags on Saturday, I don't know why but Notts never seem up for the local derby,Mansfield wasn't that good but we was worst,we play whipping boys FGR next Saturday so hopefully normal service will be resumed

Quote Originally Posted by chalky_ncfc View Post
    We was disappointing against the Stags on Saturday, I don't know why but Notts never seem up for the local derby,Mansfield wasn't that good but we was worst,we play whipping boys FGR next Saturday so hopefully normal service will be resumed
    We are dire at derby's for some time now and that goes for reserve games too :-(