+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Busy night for the terrorists

O/T Busy night for the terrorists

After 2 deaths in Marseilles by stabbings and attempted killings in Canada by a Somali militant using a truck.......we now have an ongoing situation in Las Vegas (20 deaths and 100s injured, 12 critical).

Still too early to tell if it is a Muslim/ISIS attack in Vegas, but they have just released the name of an Asian accomplice that they are searching for.

Live pics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_HTCLhEJGo

Searching for Mary Lou Danley.......there is a Stephen Paddock listed at her address.....convicted felon

Looks like a local nutcase with an automatic weapon for the Vegas attack.

That's about 370 mass shootings in 2017, they're slacking.

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    Looks like a local nutcase with an automatic weapon for the Vegas attack.

That's about 370 mass shootings in 2017, they're slacking.
    Yep.....starting to look like a local nutcase with a grudge against society.....buys an automatic weapon and several hundred rounds of ammo, books into a room overlooking a pop concert........my son is out there somewhere on his honeymoon and I started leaving messages for him at midnight but I'm pretty sure he's asleep in his hotel room......he landed with Virgin 8 hours ago but was going to LA first before going to Vegas later in the week

Just messaged me....still in LA, Vegas next week.......I thought that was his scheduleName:  22046525_10155057500558108_740964250502618416_n.jpg
Views: 884
Size:  57.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Searching for Mary Lou Danley.......there is a Stephen Paddock listed at her address.....convicted felon
    Stephen Paddock was the shooter.....50 now confirmed dead, biggest mass killing in US history
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 02-10-2017 at 10:44 AM.

I'm sure that record can be broken time and again under Donald 'I back the gun lobby' Trump.
    Proof, if proof was needed, that those who don't learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them.

Americans are so much safer than us because they can carry a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I'm sure that record can be broken time and again under Donald 'I back the gun lobby' Trump.
    Proof, if proof was needed, that those who don't learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them.
    Little Donald seems strangely quiet on this one. If it was a Muslim terror attack you just know his Twitter page would be red hot. If it turns out that this atrocity is down to a home grown nutter what will his reaction be?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Little Donald seems strangely quiet on this one. If it was a Muslim terror attack you just know his Twitter page would be red hot. If it turns out that this atrocity is down to a home grown nutter what will his reaction be?
    He cannot say much....the NRA/Gun Lobby pump billions of $$$$$ into campaign funds of both parties......nothing will change, US politics = money

My main concern is, according to Sky, the 500,000 Brits that visit Vegas each year......likely that some may be amongst the dead

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast