+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Busy night for the terrorists

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Stephen Paddock was the shooter.....50 now confirmed dead, biggest mass killing in US history
    Pretty sure companies like Marlboro, can rightly lay claim to being the biggest mass killers in American history by many millions.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Wasted on here mate. We've still got loads of the Munto ones left.
    Ha ha yeah hasn't he heard we have Qadbak investments behind us. Then again when they spell Chemical Laboratory, Chemicol Labouratory, I worry I might end up with a pocketful of Twentie Pround Groats.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Ha ha yeah hasn't he heard we have Qadbak investments behind us. Then again when they spell Chemical Laboratory, Chemicol Labouratory, I worry I might end up with a pocketful of Twentie Pround Groats.
    I just checked out the Texas phone number......apparently it's a guy giving away 2 white Maltese puppies

How the hell does a guy manage to get 10 rifles up to his 32nd floor hotel room without anyone noticing or being suspicious?.....apparently there were staff coming and going in his room since Thursday.....weird

Quote Originally Posted by GranthamPie View Post
    Pretty sure companies like Marlboro, can rightly lay claim to being the biggest mass killers in American history by many millions.
    Good theory Grantham and no doubt true but years ago everybody seemed to enjoy a fag - we hadn't the medical proof back then. One of my first 'selling' jobs was with Rothmans along with the Vauxhall Victor estate with Peter Stuyvesan written on the side, plus 200 packs of Rothman King Size, Piccadilly Filter and the menthol one which I can't remember the name of which we got each month. Great job, made a few calls and then mostly in Elston and Hopkins (The Empire Hall) on South Sherwood street by 1pm playing snooker all afternoon. Then once a month on a Wednesday off to Grimsby with the other reps .........stayed at Mrs Grant's boarding house or the Dolphin pub, went to the Humberstone club looking for a shag and back home Thursday afternoon. I wish I'd got even £1 for every fag or cigar I've smoked over the years - but so far very lucky. Mind you, like Raleigh, Player's used to employ a lot of Nottingham folk but market forces closed them down.
    Last edited by seriouspie; 02-10-2017 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Good theory Grantham and no doubt true but years ago everybody seemed to enjoy a fag - we hadn't the medical proof back then. One of my first 'selling' jobs was with Rothmans along with the Vauxhall Victor estate with Peter Stuyvesan written on the side, plus 200 packs of Rothman King Size, Piccadilly Filter and the menthol one which I can't remember the name of which we got each month. Great job, made a few calls and then mostly in Elston and Hopkins (The Empire Hall) on South Sherwood street by 1pm playing snooker all afternoon. Then once a month on a Wednesday off to Grimsby with the other reps .........stayed at Mrs Grant's boarding house or the Dolphin pub, went to the Humberstone club looking for a shag and back home Thursday afternoon. I wish I'd got even £1 for every fag or cigar I've smoked over the years - but so far very lucky. Mind you, like Raleigh, Player's used to employ a lot of Nottingham folk but market forces closed them down.
    ....and following this train of thought, how many billions have died from car exhaust fumes in the 100 years that they've been around?.....manufacturers know that the fumes kill people, slowly, but they even "fiddle" the numbers (and it's not just VW).....the car industry and the PetroChemical Industry is in league with most governments......legalised slaughter

Air pollution as a whole kills 6.5 million people per year.....Huffington Post

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.mx/ent...b0a629c1a97b55
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 02-10-2017 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    He cannot say much....the NRA/Gun Lobby pump billions of $$$$$ into campaign funds of both parties......nothing will change, US politics = money

My main concern is, according to Sky, the 500,000 Brits that visit Vegas each year......likely that some may be amongst the dead
    The right of the American people to bare arms as part of the second amendment and gun ownership is completely utterly ingrained in US culture.

The removal of this will never happen in my view for the reasons you state and these tragic events (this one worst in recent history) come part and parcel of that.

What needs to be understood is what brings a person to 64 years old to then comit such an act of pure evil.

I can't help but notice the huge difference in Donald Trump's reaction to this atrocity. When these things are terrorist related he is tweeting within minutes with his usual chest-thumping rhetoric about how evil the perpetrators are and what he would like to do with them. His response to this one was a belated and bland 'sympathy' tweet, then leaving his aides to say "now is not the time" when pushed on any gun law reforms!!! Surely the fact that the aggressor was a white man has no bearing Donald?

Andy6025 has called Trump a *****. That was an insult to pussies everywhere.

Did you notice that Trump tweeted his 'warm condolences'? Bizarre! The man is devoid of language skills and has the sensitivities of a Dalek.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Did you notice that Trump tweeted his 'warm condolences'? Bizarre! The man is devoid of language skills and has the sensitivities of a Dalek.
    To both Sid and Elite........Trump is in a "no-win" situation......over half of the USA love their weapons and the "right to bear arms"....they genuinely see it as their unalienable right.......what is he supposed to do?

I don't really like Trump, he's an idiot....BUT......he got over 50% of the seats PLUS over 50% of US citizens love their boom-booms.

If he tries to enact new laws....he is finito......simple

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast