+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Linfiled - play youngsters or a strong side?

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    My priority would be to win it, momentum & all that.
    So a young, young side would include Matty Smith, Dailly, Dicer, Piggott, Thomas & Chalmers etc?
    There better not be any hypocrites on here after Saturday lambasting a defeat when all they harped on about for over a year is Tinpot Cup & concede the tie & play the tealadies & all that sh1te!
    We're the holders, like it or not.
    Willo said we have bigger fish to fry.

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    My priority would be to win it, momentum & all that.
    So a young, young side would include Matty Smith, Dailly, Dicer, Piggott, Thomas & Chalmers etc?
    There better not be any hypocrites on here after Saturday lambasting a defeat when all they harped on about for over a year is Tinpot Cup & concede the tie & play the tealadies & all that sh1te!
    We're the holders, like it or not.
    Not bothered about the Fizzy this year, but i dont want to go out to a lower league team, or one from outside the Scottish leagues.

Kids and fringe players please!

Youth team

All youth players and maybe a couple fringe players by all accounts on Sat

Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post
    Willo said we have bigger fish to fry.
    Willo's nailed it.

Hope Saturday's game is the last time we ever play in this waste of time Diddy cup.

Whats the story price wise and whats open? Nothing on the website. Unusual there is always a couple of games details on there but nowt at present!

Diddy cup or not, I certainly don't want any hvns gloating over these part time mugs beating a weakened United side or our record or one defeat at Tannadice under McKinnon to end against them either

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Diddy cup or not, I certainly don't want any hvns gloating over these part time mugs beating a weakened United side or our record or one defeat at Tannadice under McKinnon to end against them either
    If they beat us on Saturday maybe you should just try not going on Follow Follow etc then you won't have to see their gloating. Why you would want to go on something like that anyway is beyond me.

We are defending our grip on the Fizzy Cup this season. I want a side fielded capable of winning whoever we play in this competition. I enjoyed my 6 pack of Irn Bru last season. A repeat will do fine!

It's our best chance of tinwear this season

Seriously tho, Ray can pick who he wants but we better win.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)