+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Linfiled - play youngsters or a strong side?

I applaud Ray for playing the central partnership of Murdoch and Allerdyce. They have potential for this role, at least stop gap. With the new concerns over Quinn and the fact Scoabs might take a wee while to return to contention, it shows that at least for this league we do have options within our ranks.

Yes we should have got a hiding in the first half, but considering the side we put out it was no surprise. The young lads did grow in confidence and ended up the better team. Overall though, we should have been on the wrong end of a 'hunnering!'

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    We did not miss out on promotion last season because of this cup, we benefited from the momentum it built.
    It was not this alone that led to missing out, but myself and I suspect many others, do feel that it was a major contributing factor. In terms of its importance, let's face it, I have no idea who knocked out Hibs from it last season. But I DO remember that Hibs won the league.

Shedkas Spin on the home “support” is all I want to read.

Laughing already

Quote Originally Posted by ootdoor View Post
    Shedkas Spin on the home “support” is all I want to read.

Laughing already
    The FUN's home support for the league cup quarter final gave me the giggles. Still laughing actually.

My mate went to see the remake of IT a couple of weeks ago.
    I was saying to him that the best scare around is Durnan MK 1

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Why would anyone exaggerate a crowd when you have to give half the money to the opposition , anyway well done to the young lads , good experience for them.
    You should be asking that question Charles.
    You know and I know that there was never 1,900 at the game.
    We ALL know that yet the lie is there for all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Basher Bloggs View Post
    What an embarrassment.
    And the crowd was given as 1,900.A huge lie.
    I counted 734 spectators.
    The atmosphere was red hot.
    An embarrassment to football.
    At half time McDonald said united were in the top 5 in scottish football
    this is the second time that you have counted the crowd at tannadice. not obsessed at all are you.

Quote Originally Posted by utd4me View Post
    this is the second time that you have counted the crowd at tannadice. not obsessed at all are you.
    I thought my TV had developed a fault and that the blank spaces were interference.But when the blurring remained and people didnt appear on the terracings the penny dropped. What a redder.You could hear the conversations and bairns saying they were reporting their dad to Child line.
    Why the lies?

Oh by the way.McDonald said that united were in the top 5 clubs in Scotland without blinking.
    If thats top 5 pity help the crap beneath that.Top 5 my backside.
    Know your place.
    Last edited by Basher Bloggs; 08-10-2017 at 08:55 AM.

That was our under 20 team Basher you Bellend, what size of crowd does your u20s get?

Quote Originally Posted by edinarab View Post
    That was our under 20 team Basher you Bellend, what size of crowd does your u20s get?
    That doesnt explain or excuse the crowd lie the club put out.
    Nobody on here is willing to be honest.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)