+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't wait for....

Can't wait for....

... Pig Heaven tonight. We will be able to hear how Carboot is once again the messiah of managers. Pitsmoor Pillock will be on about 6.15 and change his mind again about now wanting to keep Carboot. McBrewer on about 6.26 telling everybody that he always backed him and that everything he says should be taken as gospel.
    No body will come on about the pathetic attendance or that they were playing a loadda *s***e

Hope Ian comes on and tells it straight.

They’ll be full of **** again tonight that’s a gimme.

Its like water of s Pig’s snout to me, just as long as our own fans don’t embarrass us again, and Brian the ‘Blade’ has a night off.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    ... Pig Heaven tonight. We will be able to hear how Carboot is once again the messiah of managers. Pitsmoor Pillock will be on about 6.15 and change his mind again about now wanting to keep Carboot. McBrewer on about 6.26 telling everybody that he always backed him and that everything he says should be taken as gospel.
    No body will come on about the pathetic attendance or that they were playing a loadda *s***e

Hope Ian comes on and tells it straight.

Ian's one of my favrit callers,cos when they try and talk over him(which they do alot)Ian keeps talkin,usually spot on wi his opinions in my view also.I wonder if the Sheffield Tigers will ger a mention toneet Gray? UTCB

Lets hear it for the Twentypound a-r-s-e wipes.
    Name:  twenty-pounds-roll-17118495.jpg
Views: 673
Size:  35.6 KB

why does anybody tune in to the pointless drivel on football heaven just a manufactured hour of same callers night after night yaaaawwwwwn !!!

Carlton Palmer praising us and saying we’ll be in the top 6 and decent comments from Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Carlton Palmer praising us and saying we’ll be in the top 6 and decent comments from Dave.
    I was gunna listen toneet then i heard Palmer was on and dint bother.Gor a book to flog hasn't he? I bet our Bobby Booker's a far better read.UTCB

Perversely I'm glad they won. It keeps Carcrash in the job for now at least.

Does anyone know what line of business Carlton Palmer is in,i heard him mention he goes to New York and Shanghai frequently.

Have to admit Palmer came across very well. Not one of those ex players who talk non stop c**p. Very logical in what he says. Still on my list of ugliest footballers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast