+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dicko's free kick...

Dicko's free kick...

Right, the anger and dismay of Saturday are at last subsiding a bit, so I've finally managed to watch the goals again. I don't think it's had so much as a tiny mention on here, but that was a superb free kick from Carl Dickinson at the death that we might even have been celebrating as a point saver if we hadn't gifted them two goals. It was scant consolation at the time, but I'm trying to look on the bright side ahead of the FGR match.

Dickos free kick was the best goal of the game.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ma...otts-co/374194

Free kicks is definitely one area that we have improved on. Now we have Grant, Jones and Dickinson who can score from a spot kick just outside the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Right, the anger and dismay of Saturday are at last subsiding a bit, so I've finally managed to watch the goals again. I don't think it's had so much as a tiny mention on here, but that was a superb free kick from Carl Dickinson at the death that we might even have been celebrating as a point saver if we hadn't gifted them two goals. It was scant consolation at the time, but I'm trying to look on the bright side ahead of the FGR match.
    Cracking goal indeed Elite... its a shame it meant nothing at the time but who knows... could be a goal to help our GD come May.

After we put 3 goals past the FGR vegans.....we can forget about Mansfield....I've got two 8oz steaks in the freezer ready for the celebration