+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotland v Slovakia.

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    Give the ****s **** all. Its the only way to get rid of the corrupt ****s and clean up the game in scotland!! well maybe no, there will be some other hun/tim lovers take over...
    The irony is that your average Hun can't be arsed with Scotland either

And the Tims like pretending to be Irish, even though most of them are too stupid to find Ireland on a map.

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    Give the ****s **** all. Its the only way to get rid of the corrupt ****s and clean up the game in scotland!! well maybe no, there will be some other hun/tim lovers take over...
    Totally agree, if you feed it nothing will ever change. However anyone new who came in would need to be given a chance to prove they were running the game fairly. I just don't see change happening tbh, why would it, when folk are clearly happy with how things are.

My problem with it is that we can all sit here and wax lyrical about not going, not being interested, hating GS & Dingus and all the rest of it when it comes to the National Team.

I might put it on tonight unless there is something better on.

If they win, then you will have the usual diatribe from wee Gordy.

If they lose, then you will have the usual diatribe from wee Gordy.

The irony is that no matter how much we decide not to bother attending and to not give them a penny, you will find that a significant proportion of "fans" inside that ground, do not support any particular side and have never even been to a club match!

My sister is one and you can stuff yer rules....

Not overly excited about this game - when the squad is made up of dull, over-rated players simply because they play in England, I can't muster much enthusiasm for Scotland any more.

I'm actually more looking forward to seeing the Scotland v England U21 game on Friday evening. Do McKenna and Wright normally start for the U21s? It would be interesting to see how they cope against the English.

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    I don't think its a sad state at all. The whole set up and running of Scottish football is rotten to the core. There is a manager that I believe is not picking his best 11, a governing body that is only interested in 2 teams and cover ups (where do you stop with that lot). I could be offered free tickets and corporate hospitality and I would not go near it.

To attend and worse, pay to attend is supporting everything thats wrong in Scottish Football. There is no point in moaning about it if you keep handing over your hard earned. Worse, nothing will change...

Give the ****s **** all. Its the only way to get rid of the corrupt ****s and clean up the game in scotland!! well maybe no, there will be some other hun/tim lovers take over
    Spot on. I'm nae gaan tonight and didn't go to the Malta game either despite being a regular for many years. Whilst Strachan partially and McGhee totally are major irritants, until that serf serving, corrupt cretin Regan is gone and the SFA is sorted out I'm nae going back to Hampden for Scotland games to avoid putting another penny towards his salary or the running costs of that shower of sh!te.

Anything else is just supporting the status quo continuing forever - f'uck that.

So do the people who dont go to Scotland games because the SFA is corrupt boycott Scottish Cup games too?

It is the SFA cup competition after all.

According to the lunchtime BBC Scotland news is that Barry Bannan will start, he is ****ing rubbish !!!

Scotland will lose by a couple of goals tonight.

It's not that I don't support the national side but it's hard to get excited when I don't agree with the squads, don't like half the players, ****!ng hate the guys in charge from top to bottom and when they only play about 10 fixtures a year.

Quote Originally Posted by GlezgaRed View Post
    According to the lunchtime BBC Scotland news is that Barry Bannan will start, he is ****ing rubbish !!!

Scotland will lose by a couple of goals tonight.
    Bannan and Darren Fletcher starting. Two guys who have flattered to deceive on the big international stage ump**** times.

Would rather we had shoehorned McGinn and McGregor into the team and given young guys the chance to deliver at this level.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast