+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotland v Slovakia.

Quote Originally Posted by Nae Huns View Post
    I thought I was on a Hun thread when I read the first load of posts on here! F*kn negative as fu*k! Bunch of masonics probably nae doot. Support ur national team man as they way Milne is going with our club it will be all we can support in a few years
    Well said.

I Support ur national team
    Is that a rule?

Im nae sticking to it

Nae doubt loon

This is a forum for Dons fans.

If you want to support a Glasgow team that's up to you.

It's nae compulsory though is it?

Aye and we are all dons fans but this is a thread about the Scotland game.
    I wouldn't say it's a Glasgow team.
    Everyone for them self what national team they wanna support but if ur Scottish I don't get how you wouldn't support Scotland even if it was at curling

Aye and we are all dons fans but this is a thread about the Scotland game.
    I wouldn't say it's a Glasgow team.
    Everyone for them self what national team they wanna support but if ur Scottish I don't get how you wouldn't support Scotland even if it was at curling
    What you have to understand is that whenever there's a Scotland thread a few hardy souls will come out the woodwork to remind us of how much they hate international football, how the Scotland team are all English, or Weegies, or c**ts and so on. Usually they try to be as obnoxious as possible about it to try and get a response from someone and engage in a pointless debate about the tyranny of being compelled to support the national team - it took donsdaft five attempts before you finally gave him what he was looking for here.

It's a shame because if you'd just held off a bit longer I'm sure he could have gone a bit further and told us about how he wipes his a**e with a Saltire or whatever else it would have taken to get a response, but we've lost the joy of reading that now.

Anyone know where I can pick up a stream on Sunday?

I thought I was on a Hun thread when I read the first load of posts on here! F*kn negative as fu*k! Bunch of masonics probably nae doot. Support ur national team man as they way Milne is going with our club it will be all we can support in a few years
    Absolutely^^^

Manic depressing Hun chunts.

I am the only one here who has REGULARLY stuck up for the national team.

If you're not happy at that result then don't come on this thread.

Oh but the manager is ****e, it's the corrupt SFA, the fans are too supportive of their national team, the same old players getting picked...blah ****ing blah.

That's all changed ^^^ , get over it.

I'll support Scotland til the day I die.its an institution where some bad players will play...some managers will be hated..some players will come from Celtic or the Huns, some supporters will be dicks etc etc. You don't turn your back on your team just cos of a few **** ups.
    Or you would never support Aberdeen that's for sure.

Always thought it would come to the last game as usual for Scotland.least we have hope which we didn't have 5 games ago.well done Strachan and co for that at least.

Let us happier people in life celebrate a very much deserved victory under a manager who has finally learned who to pick. Well almost.

Where's rst when you want to cut your wrists?

Fuucking Magic.

COME ON SCOTLAND

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    Anyone know where I can pick up a stream on Sunday?
    Sure do mate. I just managed to find this last night and was up at 5.15am to watch the game live in perfect HD.

Yeah the time difference is fckd but I'm off on Monday so might as well. Did you forget to include it or am I being thick?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast