+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Over 12k Saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Anything above the current average (7.038) would be good. Previously we've had around 8k for these types of promotions, 7.746 v Yeovil Town in 2014/15 was our biggest attendance that season (in League One). 10k would be amazing for this fixture, 13k would be ridiculous but it is international weekend and none of the home nations play on Saturday so we might get a fair few neutrals who turn up.
    Well, put it this way it will be cheaper than going to Goose Fair....

I think we might have hit the top end of the predictions if we had beat or played well against Mansfield. I think 9 to 10 thousand would be excellent.

What figure goes down as the official attendance?

Folk through the gate? Tickets sold? Tickets sold and given away?

I'd be amazed if anywhere near 10k footie supporters turn up tomorrow even if the weather forecast isn't too bad. Might have got a bit more but for last week's result and performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    What figure goes down as the official attendance?

Folk through the gate? Tickets sold? Tickets sold and given away?

I'd be amazed if anywhere near 10k footie supporters turn up tomorrow even if the weather forecast isn't too bad. Might have got a bit more but for last week's result and performance.
    I've always assumed it was the actual attendance, but apparently some clubs count season ticket holders even if they haven't turned up for the match!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I've always assumed it was the actual attendance, but apparently some clubs count season ticket holders even if they haven't turned up for the match!
    I recall discussions years ago that there were far more in the ground than declared on the official attendance. I suppose with Fair Play it isn't helpful to understate receipts any more.
    Last edited by Old_pie; 06-10-2017 at 07:32 PM. Reason: correct "that" to "than"

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Isn't that to account for per game receipts for VAT?

Well, it keeps going up !!!

Good man; I’m expecting more than 14,000 there now and chasing a 50 year high for this league!!!Alan Hardy added,
    Simon Hunt @TrickySi
    @Bigalanh5 @NottsCountyFITC looking forward to my first visit to The Lane this afternoon in a very long while. Great community initiative.
    5 replies 2 retweets 16 likes
    Reply 5 Retweet 2 Like 16 Direct message

Well that's one more in the Pavis anyhow!

"Forest Green Rovers manager Mark Cooper will serve a one-match touchline ban this afternoon at Meadow Lane.

Mark will be watching from the stands as Rovers take on League Two leaders Notts County after admitting to a misconduct charge relating to the fixture with Accrington Stanley at The New Lawn last Saturday, which the visitors won 1-0.
    The manager will be able to enter the dressing room prior to kick-off, at half time and after the conclusion of the game as well as communicate with his bench and conduct pre-match and post-match interviews.
    The club will be making no further comment on this incident."

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Well, it keeps going up !!!

Good man; I’m expecting more than 14,000 there now and chasing a 50 year high for this league!!!Alan Hardy added,
    Simon Hunt @TrickySi
    @Bigalanh5 @NottsCountyFITC looking forward to my first visit to The Lane this afternoon in a very long while. Great community initiative.
    5 replies 2 retweets 16 likes
    Reply 5 Retweet 2 Like 16 Direct message
    Be nice if we can give the anti forest chanting a miss, not nice for the one's who've decided to spend money down the san sirrel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123