+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Over 12k Saturday!

Over 12k Saturday!

I know we've probably gave away a few thousand tickets but hardy confirmed on twitter that's how many will be there. When was the last time there were essentially 12k Notts fans at a home league game???

Quote Originally Posted by DannyNotts View Post
    I know we've probably gave away a few thousand tickets but hardy confirmed on twitter that's how many will be there. When was the last time there were essentially 12k Notts fans at a home league game???
    Cannot see anywhere near 12,000, even if he has given 1,000 away.....I'd say 9,000ish because of the cheaper ticket price and expecting a sackful of goals.........., 200 away fans?

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Cannot see anywhere near 12,000, even if he has given 1,000 away.....I'd say 9,000ish because of the cheaper ticket price and expecting a sackful of goals.........., 200 away fans?
    AH has said on twitter that we've gone past 12K hasn't he? Fine for me. Giving away tickets to the youth to try and make the club more family orientated and community based is where it's at. We're not the most 'fashionable' club in Nottinghamshire, at the moment so let's do all we can to try and encourage the new breed of fans.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    AH has said on twitter that we've gone past 12K hasn't he? Fine for me. Giving away tickets to the youth to try and make the club more family orientated and community based is where it's at. We're not the most 'fashionable' club in Nottinghamshire, at the moment so let's do all we can to try and encourage the new breed of fans.
    Here.

Alan Hardy‏Verified account @Bigalanh5 12h12 hours ago
    More Alan Hardy Retweeted Nottm Post Sport
    Broke 12,000 already. Should be a tremendous occasion 🎉🎉🎉🎉Alan Hardy added,
    Nottm Post SportVerified account @NottmPostSport
    Notts County hoping to break 12,000 attendance barrier for Forest Green clash: http://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/...k-12000-567087 … #notts
    12 replies 13 retweets 61 likes
    Reply 12 Retweet 13 Like 61 Direct message

I think the defeat at Mansfield will knock a couple of thousand off the potential attendance, and there will be virtually no away fans. Giving away tickets doesn't guarantee people will come. I think 10 to 11 thousand is likely.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Here.

Alan Hardy‏Verified account @Bigalanh5 12h12 hours ago
    More Alan Hardy Retweeted Nottm Post Sport
    Broke 12,000 already. Should be a tremendous occasion 🎉🎉🎉🎉Alan Hardy added,
    Nottm Post SportVerified account @NottmPostSport
    Notts County hoping to break 12,000 attendance barrier for Forest Green clash: http://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/...k-12000-567087 … #notts
    12 replies 13 retweets 61 likes
    Reply 12 Retweet 13 Like 61 Direct message
    How wonderful!

I often don't know whether I can get to a game or not until last thing. Have just purchased my ticket online but unfortunately cannot get the seat I would normally have, next to a mate as all the seats around him have been filled already. Seats that are normally empty.

I know we should be pleased that positive things are happening in the club at the moment but unfortunately being a grumpy old git this is not my default setting. I just hope it is sustainable.

Oh for the good old days, turn up at 2.55pm after a few beers, pay your cash on the turnstile, sit wherever you like and chew the fat with your mates. The product on the pitch might have been ****, but it was our ****!

I will sit alone on saturday, like Billy No mates and apologise to anyone in advance who has the misfortune to be sat next to me and have to put up with my constant moaning for 90 mins!

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    How wonderful!

I often don't know whether I can get to a game or not until last thing. Have just purchased my ticket online but unfortunately cannot get the seat I would normally have, next to a mate as all the seats around him have been filled already. Seats that are normally empty.

I know we should be pleased that positive things are happening in the club at the moment but unfortunately being a grumpy old git this is not my default setting. I just hope it is sustainable.

Oh for the good old days, turn up at 2.55pm after a few beers, pay your cash on the turnstile, sit wherever you like and chew the fat with your mates. The product on the pitch might have been ****, but it was our ****!

I will sit alone on saturday, like Billy No mates and apologise to anyone in advance who has the misfortune to be sat next to me and have to put up with my constant moaning for 90 mins!
    It's amazing what competent management achieves isn't it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I think the defeat at Mansfield will knock a couple of thousand off the potential attendance, and there will be virtually no away fans. Giving away tickets doesn't guarantee people will come. I think 10 to 11 thousand is likely.
    Yes, giving away tickets doesn't mean they'll all be used. Then there's people using free tickets who would have been coming and paying anyway so 11,000 is is probably quite accurate depending on exactly how many have been given away.

It should still be a good atmosphere though as for a big game we usually have 7,000 home fans. Expect chaos with the allocated seats.

Now AH claims there will be 13,000 plus

Quote Originally Posted by Comptonpie View Post
    Now AH claims there will be 13,000 plus
    And why not. FGR have sold 9 of their allocated 500 tictacs !!!

Alan Hardy‏Verified account @Bigalanh5 33m33 minutes ago
    More Alan Hardy Retweeted Steezus
    Don’t worry about them, we’ll have 13,000+Alan Hardy added,
    Steezus @steviestallard
    Great support. https://twitter.com/bigalanh5/status/915298159148060672
    1 reply 0 retweets 5 likes
    Reply 1 Retweet Like 5 Direct message

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast