+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs Away

2-1 Hibs with McKenna making an arse of a simple clearance.

Nice to see a points based f*ck up

1800 was initial allocation. I'm on a waiting list and they are asking Hibs for more. Expected that they would hear this afternoon. Not missed a game all season and will get one from somewhere but I really don't understand the club adopting a "use the loyalty system for games that suit them" stance. They gave the reason for not using it in Cyprus as not having sufficient time to implement. Well there is/was more than adequate time this time round.

When I heard it was 20 points I assumed we must have been getting the whole stand.

It's blindingly obvious that was too low a starting level if we were only getting half the stand.

More incompetence from whoever makes these decisions.

Especially as every domestic away game apart from Motherwell in the league has had over 2000 Aberdeen fans in attendance.

I logged on at 5.30 and every time I tried to get tickets they were away so had to get more. Agree with the "why have the loyalty point system if they dont use it" sentiments above. People with season tickets last 2 years - 80 points (i think). That should have been the starting point. Saturday 3 pm kick off. Dons joint top. A win there means we face the Dhims on at least equal terms. First league game at ER for a few years. Away support this year has been excellent.

The signs were there but they chose to ignore them - and this has happened a few times recently.

Yeah loyalty points defo set too low for this game especially for a poultry 1800 allocation

Any news on extra tickets ?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    No I don't think that's right.
    I think we get one half of the top & bottom?
    Could be wrong but pretty certain we don't get the whole of the stand.
    1,800 seems pretty much 50% capacity of the stand. Not sure if we got the whole of the upper or lower tier, or a whole side upper and lower. The getting extra tickets is obviously dependant on how many and where tickets have been allocated to the Home support. Seems to have went pretty quiet on the subject (maybe we were too busy figuring out our temporary withdrawal of Kingsford).

Very strange on the “only 20 points” requirement. What is the point (no pun intended) on a loyalty point scheme when the bar is set so low.

I’m not going anyway, but my 16 year old loon and his mates are going (and got tickets) to their first away game without dads. Hope there is no pavement dancing in the streets of Leith like there used to be when I was that age.

Anyway, a tremendous away support again; one our team deserves, but not our board.

I’m going for 1-0 AFC Stevie May rocket.

Anybody hear if we got more tickets? I presume we didn't as the club hasn't contacted me.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Anybody hear if we got more tickets? I presume we didn't as the club hasn't contacted me.
    Announced 6 days ago that the club were seeking more tickets from Hibs.

Since then, no update whatsoever, despite many people asking them.

Par for the course with AFC customer service - another "loyalty" balls up and then go into radio silence!

Hibs are selling tickets to home fans for section 26 in the South Stand:

Last edited by kkong; 09-10-2017 at 04:52 PM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast