+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs Away

Was completely caught on the hop with this fixture, went to log on a week ago and buy two tickets but alas it was sold out. Got name on waiting list but as Kkong said above I’ve heard nothing from AFC.
    In that case does anyone have even one spare ticket I could purchase?
    Many thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by foreveradon View Post
    Yeah loyalty points defo set too low for this game especially for a poultry 1800 allocation

Any news on extra tickets ?
    I hear there was a larger than expected uptake by the Rhode Island Reds?

coat

Quite clearly the staff in the ticket office or the person in charge of the ticket office is not fit for purpose.

Using the old system that worked a treat, would’ve meant that those missing out probably would have had one.

I'll get one somewhere. Thankfully I don't have to rely on the ticket office all the time for tickets. They are however, extremely poor in their customer relations and services. I would E-Mail Derek Matthews but it took me three E-Mails to him and a number of telephone calls before I even got a reply or an answer to the Cyprus debacle.

More tickets allocated, I hope those needing manage to get and everyone is happy! Can't wait for it COYR!

Yeah good news, nice to see a few more dons supporters
    Sounds like they will be snapped up quick, don't imagine there was that many, anybody know ?

Where have you heard we are to receive more tickets? Nothing on the official webpage and in fact a notice to say the ticket office is closed all day tomorrow for staff training!!!

Just seen an update at 2.30pm saying they had more tickets and would be in touch with those on the waiting list which was now closed. None for General Sale.

Link here: http://afc.co.uk/news/10161

What was the response you got to the Apollon tickets fiasco? I never did receive the courtesy of an explanation.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast