+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bogey Sides....

Dyche to Leicester is the latest crappy paper rumour ..Why would he want to go there..

It's got to be B0llicks that surely Alfi. Leicester are in a bit of a mess since winning the Prem

What is going on - Bogey sides, we have just played seven of them

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    What is going on - Bogey sides, we have just played seven of them
    lets hope there are more to come CB ..

Preston have gone off the boil as well,good job the Clarets are flying the flag for Lancs and Acidos Burnsley for the Yawkies..lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    lets hope there are more to come CB ..

Preston have gone off the boil as well,good job the Clarets are flying the flag for Lancs and Acidos Burnsley for the Yawkies..lol
    Yep our dressing room is like a hospital ward as we now have 7 defenders injured and we are in deep poo poo at the moment until a couple start coming back. Shame for AN as he had us paying done decent stuff. Yep Burnley have been fab all season and Barnsley look on the up and good on um. We will not talk about Leeds as I gave no idea why they have gone off the boil somewhat

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    Yep our dressing room is like a hospital ward as we now have 7 defenders injured and we are in deep poo poo at the moment until a couple start coming back. Shame for AN as he had us paying done decent stuff. Yep Burnley have been fab all season and Barnsley look on the up and good on um. We will not talk about Leeds as I gave no idea why they have gone off the boil somewhat
    If anyone does know the reason can they ring Elland Road

On a separate issue, WTF is going on at Bpool - I dont think they will get 30 plus million for Bloomfield Road, I've offered a quid but it was an old coin so the deal fell through.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    If anyone does know the reason can they ring Elland Road

On a separate issue, WTF is going on at Bpool - I dont think they will get 30 plus million for Bloomfield Road, I've offered a quid but it was an old coin so the deal fell through.
    Absolute carnage at Bombsite Road at moment and like you said CB 30 mill your having a laugh aren’t you. Maybe when they had their season in the Premier but they are a right shambles club at the moment.

I'd say Sheffield United.

I agree at their place for sure but at Deepdale it's mixed and we generally do ok. We did however do them in the FA Cup at Bramall Lane which was a rare win.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)