+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Too many changes

Too many changes

Well a disappointing performance and evening was served up in the check a trade cup and I just feel was it too many changes?
    I agreed with the midfield but not alot else
    We resorted again to a square peg in a round hole with nyambe being but at centre back when he clearly is not
    I am all for trying out the youth but when we have a squad size like we have do we have to absolutely flood the subs bench and defence with youngsters
    Of course on top of that we are possibly going to receive a fine for fielding just one player who started on Saturday
    Food for thought as we go into the weekend without a game.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Well a disappointing performance and evening was served up in the check a trade cup and I just feel was it too many changes?
    I agreed with the midfield but not alot else
    We resorted again to a square peg in a round hole with nyambe being but at centre back when he clearly is not
    I am all for trying out the youth but when we have a squad size like we have do we have to absolutely flood the subs bench and defence with youngsters
    Of course on top of that we are possibly going to receive a fine for fielding just one player who started on Saturday
    Food for thought as we go into the weekend without a game.
    Robin - I think TM was inviting players to put their hands up for a League place, and hardly anyone did.

I think I was being harsh about the youth on the subs bench and in defence they were good the ones on show
    The big let down was the reserve squad players as you put it looking to stake a claim for a starting place
    Graham,Whittingham,gladwin and Harper were all woefully bad
    Why have we signed Harper?he is stopping a hardcastle or a Tomlinson from progression.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)